Chapter 9: Confession

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    The next day, Siwon woke up early, but he has no schedule besides, he is free. Leeteuk and Shindong, who also woke up first saw him sneaking out.

 

    "Hey! Where are you going in this early morning?" Shindong asked him and Siwon smiled at him.

 

    "I'll do morning exercise!" he lied at them, but Leeteuk and Shindong didn't believe on him.

 

    "Alibi's! You are not a type of person ,who wake up so early to exercise! Besides, it's only 4am!" Leeteuk said and Siwon checked his clock.

 

    "Hyung is right. I'm stupid. How can I sneak out now?" he thought to himself. "I have a early schedule today! That's why I have to do early morning exercise!" he said. Shindong and Leeteuk smiled at one another.

 

    "Stop lying Siwon! You don't have a schedule today! You are going to Yoona! Right?" Leeteuk said and laughed.

 

    "Yoona! Yoona! We want to come with you!" Shindong said and Siwon widened his eyes and smiled at them.

 

    "Hyungs. You know. If we all go together there. It will create a rumor. And I don't want it. I don't people to bash Yoona." he said.

 

    "It will create a big rumor if you go there alone!" Leeteuk said and Siwonthink of it.

 

   "Yes. That's true. What I'm going to do now?" he thought to himself and checked his clock again. "Hey! Let's go now! Let's follow Taecyeon's car. But.. make sure we will not get caught!" he said. Leeteuk and Shindong dragged him.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

    Their car stopped at the front of the building, where SNSD lives. They wear mask and hoodies and start to looked at the car windows, waiting for Yoona.

 

    "Did she already arrived?" Shindong asked them.

 

    "No. Not yet! But Taecyeon is already here!" Leeteuk answered.  After a few seconds, Yoona went out from the building and smiled at Taecyeon.

 

    "Aish! That!" Siwon was about to go outside, but Leeteuk stopped him.

 

   "Just stay calm, okay?" he said and Siwon back to his seat. "Hey! Shindong! Let's go now! Follw Taecyeon's car!" he said and Shindong start the cars engine and followed Taecyeon's car.

 

------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter