Chapter 10: Teasing Never Ends

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon piggy back Yoona and walk. They are both smiling like a fool and don't care if someone noticed them.

 

    "Yoona.. You know what? For me you are still UGLY!" Siwon started teasing Yoona, Yoona secretly smiled and hit him. "Aww! Don't do that! You might fall!"

 

    "Yah! You said I'm ugly! But how come you fall inlove with me?" she said and Siwon smiled.

 

    "Because.... You are UGLY!" he laughed. "I don't want to have a very beautiful girlfriend! It will create a headache on me!" he continued and Yoona hit him again. "I told you! Don't do that!"

 

    "Just say the real reason!" she said.

 

    "I already told you the real reason! Can't you believe on me? I'm Mr. Perfect Choi Siwon, who never tells a lie!" he proudly said and Yoona hit him again.

 

    "For real.. When will you going to stop saying that you are Mr. Perfect Choi Siwon?" she asked her and Siwon laughed.

 

    "Until the day you admit that you fall inlove with me because I'm.."

 

    "Right! Right! I'm tired of hearing that!" Yoona said and Siwon teasingly run fast. Yoona screamed and Siwon stopped. "Yah! How could you? You scared me a lot!"

 

    "I thought you are Him Yoona? I never thought you are afraid of something like that! Well, we are here. You can now go down from my back. Little miss paper!" Siwon and let Yoona stepped on the floor. As soon as Yoona got down, she kick Siwon's knee. "Aww!"

 

    "That's for what you've done to me!" she said and laughed. Siwon gave her a peck on her lips and she blushed hard.

 

    "And that's for my knee!" he said and laughed.

 

    "Yoona!" Yoona's manager called her and they face him. "yoona! Where have you been? I almost catched a heart attack!" he said and he noticed Siwon. "Siwon? What are you doing in here?" he asked him and Siwon smiled.

 

    "Manager hyung. I'm with Yoona. I'm sorry! I walked with her outside, but we make sure no one will noticed us!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter