Chapter 7: Stokers

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Siwon's P.O.V

 

    "I can't let her see, that I'm jealous. I can't let her see, that I'm in love with her. Because if I did, things might be hard for both of us. I admit.. I'm not satisfied at our cat and mouse relationship, but I need to be contented on what we have now." I thought to myself. I sneaked out at our practice to personally watch SNSD's practice. I hide at one of the props. I keep on staring at her. "She's really good!" I thought to myself again. I moved more closer. And then I felt I stepped on something.

 

    "Ouch!" someone said silently. I looked at the floor and I saw Donghae, Eunhyuk, and Leeteuk hyung.

 

    "Hey! What are you all doing in here?" I asked them and they covered my mouth. Now, I know why they are always missing at our practice.

 

    "You keep your mouth, okay? They might know that we are here!" Leeteuk hyung whispered.

 

    "But.. what are you all doing here? You guys are stoking them?" I asked them and they smiled at one another.

 

    "What are you also doing here? Let us guess. Yoona? Right?" Donghae said and I smiled at them.

 

    "We are all here because of one purpose! To stoke our crushes!" Eunhyuk said. And we covered his mouth. "Sorry!"

 

    We re watching them. "Aigoo~ so cute~ Taeng~" Leeteuk mumbled.

 

    "Sica~ is really amazing~" Donghae said and blushed.

 

    "No one can beat my Hyoyeon on dancing!" Eunhyuk said.

 

    "My Yoona is the best!" I said and they stared at me. "What?" I asked them. Right then, the music stopped playing and they are heading to us. "What are we going to do now?" I asked them and they all widened their eyes.

 

    "No wonder it's so noisy in here!" T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter