Chapter 15: Mushroom Addiction (HeeFany)

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "Okay! Cut!" the director said and the FO2 casts start to chat to one another. Heechul approached Yoona, who is talking to Jo Kwon.

 

    "I'll tell Siwon you chose Taecyeon as you're ideal type!" Heechul start to and Yoona send him a death glance.

 

    "I'll tell Fany unnie you chose Sohee! And what you've done today!" she said and she stuck her tongue out.

 

    "We're not a couple!" he said and he also stuck his tongue out.

 

    "I don't care! You always asked her out!" she said replied. And Jo Kwon laughed.

 

    "I always asked her! But she never say yes to me!" he said and Yoona laughed.

 

    "Tell me! Who is the craziest girl ever that would accept your invitation?" she asked him.

 

    "What?" he said and Jo Kwon laughed.

 

    "Let me guess! You asked her in a silly way?" Jo Kwon said and Yoona laughed.

 

    "Do you want me to impersonate you?" she said. "Fany! Hey! TIPANY! Mushroom! Yah! Do you want to have a date with handsome Heechul?" Yoona impersonate Heechul and Heechul covered .

 

    "Oh! Now I know, why Fany always rejects you! Man! You are so proud or should I say, full of yourself!" Jo Kwon said and Heechul send him a death glance.

 

    "Yah! I'm really a handsome man!" he said and they laughed.

 

    "You are such second Siwon, oppa! Stop saying that! Okay. I'll help you with my unnie! In one condition!" Yoona said and Heechul make puppy eyes in front of them. Yoona hit him and Heechul smiled. "Oppa! WG and Taec oppa is coming." she whispered and they pretend to chat about other things.

 

    "Hey! Having so much fun on chatting?" Taecyeon said as they approached them.

 

    "Kinda! It's been a while since I talked to Heenim hyung!" Jo Kwon said.

 

    "By the way! Yoona! Are you sure Siwon will not get mad at you? You know, what happened at Win Win!" Taec said and Heechul looked away.

 

    "Yes. I'm sure of it. Besides, there's nothing for me. Except Siwon oppa." she said and turned to Heechul.

 

    "Hey! Heechul oppa! If you want! you can go out with our Sohee! We actually like you!" Sunmi joked and Heechul smiled.

 

    "Yes

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter