Chapter 13: Operation TaeTeuk (TaeTeuk)

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

    "Taeyeon unnie! Find a boyfriend!" Yoona told me and returned to her room.

 

    "Yah! Don't look at me! I only started talking to my Donghae 30 minutes ago!" Jessica said and she also headed to her room.

 

    "Yah! Yah! Go ahead and talk to your boyfriends all day!" I said as I sat at the couch.

 

    "Taeng.. They are right! You need to find a boyfriend! So that you will not be annoyed by them!" Sooyoung said while eating.

 

    "I don't think I can find a good one! I'm destined to be alone!" I said and she laughed. "What?" I asked her and Hyoyeon joined us.

 

    "You know what Taengoo? You are the blindest person ever!" Hyoyeon said and I throw a pillow on her.

 

    "Yes you are Taeng! I'll call Eeteuk oppa! Wait!" Sooyoung said and I stared at her. After a few minutes she returned to us with a happy face. "Hey! Go and change! He will be here to pick you up!" she told me and pushed me the change room. She brought lots of amazing dress to choose from.

 

    "Are you crazy?" I asked her.

 

    "Nope! You are!" she answered and gave Hyoyeon a sign.

 

End of P.O.V

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Leeteuk's P.O.V

 

    Sooyoung called me and asked me to pick up Taeyeon. I have to brought her somewhere because the other girls are planning a suprise for her. I don't know what kind of party they are preparing. It's not Taeyeon's birthday or whatever. "Park Jung Soo! Wake up!" I shake my head and went out of my room. At the lobby, I saw other members having fun while, Siwon, Donghae and Kyuhyun are busy talking to their girlfriends on phone. I sighed. "I have to do this right! I think this is my chance to tell her, how important she is to me!" I thought to myself as I sat next to Kyuhyun.

 

    "Hyunnie ah~ I told you to take care of yourself! I'm not there to protect you from snow!" I heard Kyuhyun said it.

 

    "Yoona.. Deer! Ugly Deer! Ugly! Ugly! Ugly! I hate you too! No! I love you!" Siwon said on the phone. It seems that Siwon and Yoona will never change. "Childish center's" I sighed.

 

    "Oh~ Did she did that? So funny! I never imagine that! Love you! My Ice Princess!" Donghae said and I laughed.

 

    "When will I have a chance to talk to Taeyeon like them on the phone?" I thought to myself as I looked at my watch. I widened my eyes and hurriedly prepared.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter