Chapter 8: Phone Call

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

    "Seohyun and Yonghwa's WGM shooting will be cancelled today. It will be moved on the other day. Because there's a conflict on Yonghwa's schedule! While, Yoona! Tomorrow! Remember Family Outing! Okay? Taecyeon will fetched you! But, pretend not to know about it." SNSD manager announced at their practice room before they go home.

 

    On their way back home, Seohyun's smile didn't fade while, Yoona keeps on talking to herself.

 

    "Wow! Maknae is really happy!" Taeyeon noticed Seohyun's unfading smile. Seohyun keeps smiling and didn't mind her. "Aigoo~ maknae didn't even bother to talked to me. Love really makes people speechless." she said, but Seohyun still smiling and it seems like she didn't hear anything.

 

    "I want to be inlove too!" Jessica said and both Yuri and Taeyeon looked at her. "What? Don't tell me.."

 

    "DATE DONGHAE!" Taeyeon and Yuri said at the same time. Jessic gave them a icy glare.

 

    "I don't like him! He is so full of lies!" Jessica said.

 

    "Sica! If Donghae admit that you two are dating since trainee days, lots of his fangirls or should I say all of his fangirls, will bashed you to death! He only wants to protect you! To protect SNSD! To protect Super Junior! From anti's!" Yuri explained.

 

    "Look Sica. After those pictures of you and Donghae leaked, what happened? ELFs and SONEs bashed both of you! Didn't you think of it? You are so lucky because, Donghae protect you from anti's." Taeyeon said and Yuri nodded.

 

    "I don't care he still denied it! I hate him!" Jessica coldly said.

 

    "Sica unnie! You are idol! Idols can't date!" Yoona said, sounded annoyed.

 

    "Hey! Just mind your own lovelife!" Jessica said and b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter