Chapter 16: Annoyed Or Inlove? (HyoHyuk)

Off Cam Truth
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Super Junior's Dorm...

 

    "Hey! HyukJae! You look so tired! Didn't you have a good sleep last night?" Sungmin asked him as he steeped out from his room.

 

    "Yah! Tell me if you guys will able to sleep if your roomate keeps mumbling Jessica~ my only one~ I love you~ I love you more than Hyukjae~" he answered and the boys laughed.

 

    "Yah! You are just jealous! Why don't you asked Hyoyeon to be your girlfriend!" Donghae said and Eunhyuk throw a pillow on him.

 

    "Why don't we switched our roomtes again?" Shindong suggested and they paused for a moment.

 

    "We often changed room! So.. No!" Heechul said and they agree.

 

    "I'm supposed to live with my parents! But, because of our hectic schedule, I can't go home." Siwon said.

 

    "Yah! That's not the problem! The problem is, I can't sleep at night! Because of you! Donghae1" Eunhyuk said and Donghae send him a death glance.

 

    "I know how to solve it! Hyung! Go to SNSD's dorm and asked Hyoyeon to be your girlfriend! By that, both of you will mumble Sica and Hyo's name every night!" Kyuhyun said and evily laughed.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SNSD's dorm..

 

    "The world is unfair for me, this past few days!" Hyoyeon said and the girls stared at her. "Yah! Why in the world, I have to be surrounded by inlove people? Last night, Maknae keeps bragging about Kyuhyun. Then Yoona and Sica keeps talking about, how great Siwon and Donghae oppa as a boyfriend! Next, Taeyeon keeps smiling and keeps mentioning Leeteuk oppa's name! And laslty, Fany keeps eye smiling everytime Heenim oppa popped out on the t.v screen!" she said and they laughed at her. "Yah! Did you girls intended to rubbed a salt on my wounds?"

 

    "Hyo unnie! It's great to be inlove!" Seohyun said and smiled at her.

 

    "Having someone you can cry on and can understand you. Like a boyfriend, is really especial." Yoona smiled at her.

 

    "Hyo! It's really amazing, when someone cares for you a lot!" Sica said.

 

    "It's like.. everytime you see his face, your day is so complete!" Fany giggled.

 

    "Nothing can compare on having a boyfriend, Hyorengi." Taeyeon said.

 

    "That's how people talked, when they are inlove!" Yuri said.

 

    "So annoying girls! I really hate it!" Hyoyeon said and returned to her room.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter