Chapter 4

Bad guy!

"Yah! Can you please put me down. Everyone is staring you know." I whispered to him as he entered the cafeteria, "Imm sweetheart, just ignore them." He said, whispering as well.

"Silly! How can I! Just put me down will you. I promise I'll accompany you eat or whatever.. so please?" I made an aegyo face and I heard he let out a sigh, "Fine." He placed me on the chair that was near us and took a sit in front of me without doing anything. Just staring at me like I'm some kind of portrait that is so attractive or something. Felt his stare is so annoying, I pinched his cheeks, "Yah! Wake up!"

"Ow! What's that for?" He rubbed his cheeks that eventually will turn to reddish, "For staring at me. And you said you wanna eat so please do as you said earlier, okay. So now shoo, shoo!"

He widened his eyes, "Don't treat me like I'm a street cat." He pouted before he went to grab his food. I slightly chuckled when he left. Well, maybe he's not that evil, just a bit naughty I guess. A minute later he came back with 2 packets of sandwich and 2 cups of ice tea in his hands, "Here." He gave me one of his sandwiches and one of his ice teas.

"Ah! thanks." I took it with pleasure since I'm hungry too, "So? Can you explain what were you doing at the garden earlier?" He suddenly asked after he took a bite of his sandwich. 

I looked at him with full of confusion. Just confused, why he wants to know, "Do I need to tell?" Actually I almost forgot about what was happening earlier at the garden but.. Hello! This is Choi Immyeoung okay. I'll never ever give up on Yongguk. Just wait and see!

"Probably, yes." Taking another bite of sandwich. I rolled my eyes, "Yongguk is my crush." As I said that he chocked, "Yah! Are you okay?" I panicked and immediately reached out his tea and hand it over to him.

"Are you serious?!" He shouted.

"What? It's not a wrong thing to do, right." He slightly startled, "Ye-Yeah, but.. hey! Can't you see a handsome guy in front of you. You should fall for me, the most handsome guy ever, than that.. Yong.. Yong whatever."

"It's Yongguk." I corrected him, "Aish! I don't care." I giggled by his response. Sometimes he's acting like a 5 year-old child and I like it. So cute!

"Imm sweetheart, do you always eat like this?" 

"Hmm? What?" He grinned then stretched out his arm across the table and wiped corner of my lips before he brushed it smoothly. I gasped, "Wh-wh-wh-what?" I slapped his hand away, "Do-Don't touch me so casually, will you." I beamed. Slightly blushing.

He then giggled, "What? You feel something like Thump Thump in your heart when I touch you?" He smirked and It annoyed me. I rolled my eyes, "Whatever, Mr bad guy." When I was about to stand up he grabbed my hand, "Where are you going?" He asked curiously.

"My classroom, of course."

"Awww~ Why so fast? I want to spend some more time with you." He whined. Still holding my hand.. I mean tightly holding my hand. "Hello~ It's almost end of recess okay. I don't wanna be late for the next class." I said while trying to pull my hand from his gripped.

"Okay, okay but.. let me do this first." He suddenly pulled my hands, clasping his hand on my neck and.. landed his lips on my forehead. I startled, "Okay now you can go." He said before left me alone with a slight chuckled. 

Just a minute later, I realized that he just kissed my forehead. Yeah! no one ever kiss my forehead before my parent is an exception and he's the FIRST! I clenched my fist and, "JANG DONGWOO!!!" As I hollered I felt like I heard his evil laugh echeod in my head. 'Being with him can make me go crazy!'

After school, I immediately tossed everything into my bag and rushed to Yongguk's place, "Y-Yongguk, would you mind walking back home with me?" I grinned. He makes Do-I-know-you face. It hurts a bit but whatever, "I'm Immyeoung. Choi Immyeoung." I introduced again.

"Ah~ You're that girl from yesterday, right but I'm sorry cause today I'll be going back with-"

Song Jieun who suddenly came into the class said, "Yongguk-ah, I'm sorry but I've to go back first." She glanced me before she said, "Uhmm, maybe you can go back with Immyeoung since she looks like she doesn't have any companion, "Sorry again." And with that he dashed out from the class and left me alone with my beloved Yongguk, "So.. Shall we?" I beamed.

He let out a sigh, "Whatever." He took his bag and walked out from the class. "Yes! Yes! Yes!"

"Yah! Don't need to get so excited. Hurry up!" He yelled from outside, "Ah! Sorry!" I rushed towards him with full of sweet and romantic thoughts in my head before this one guy ruined everything, "Imm sweetheart~"

'Ughhhhh! Why he has to be here.' I hollered in my head as I pulled my hair, "Sorry bro but from today onwards she'll go back with me. So, you can go first." 

"What?! Since when I agree to-" He cut me off by lifting me up bridal style and walked away, "Yah! Dongwoo stop disturbing me!"

He looked at me straight in the eyes, "Hell no!" And with that he kept on walking without talking to me. 

A minute later he put me on the bench that is near my house and broke the silent, "I'm sorry for yelling at you earlier."

"...."

He sighed before he grabbed my shoulder and force me to face him. I looked at him with emotionless face as a protest. For a second we battling eye to eye and when he leaned his face closer to mine I flinched and immediately twirled my head aside. Dongwoo laughed because he knows that he won, "I win so you have to fulfill my wish." He said.

I rolled my eyes, "What?" I asked without looking at him. Feeling irritate by me who is so stubborn to look at him in the face he blackmailing me, "You better look this way before I'll make you lose your first kiss.. or maybe more than that." He smirked.

"Yah!" I immediately look at him with a furious face, "Finally." He confessed before he continued, "I want you to forgive me for yelling at you earlier. I didn't mean it. I just have this indignant feeling in my heart."

"Indignant? For what?"

"For what I saw. Seeing you with a nother guy just freaking annoying. Maybe I was jele-" I covered his mouth. He frowned before he raised up his eyebrows like he is asking me 'What's wrong?' 

I just wiggled my head, "Nothing. I already forgive you so let's go home." I stated as I pulled his hand, walking out from the park. Why my heart is beating so fast like this. It feels different from when I was with Yongguk. Why? Why? Why?

Suddenly Dongwoo purposely clear his throat as if he wants to tell me something. I twirled around, "What?" I asked.

He rolled down his eyeballs towards my hands.. I mean our hands?! I just touched his hand? I just pulled his hand? I just made a skinship?

I blushed madly as I pulled back my hand and continued to walk with Dongwoo following from behind as he chuckled.

Arghhhhhhhhh!!! What the hell is wrong with me?!


So that's it for the 4 chap..I hope it's okay..

And please comment or subscribe <---- I wrote it for a thousand times already..

hhehehe..And sorry for the wrong grammar..

So I hope you enjoy!

">