Chapter 2

Bad guy!

"Yah! Girl, how long will you sit one me like this?" Dongwoo said. Feeling uncomfortable by our position that was too.. weird. You know what I mean, "U-Uhmm, I'm sorry." I said as I stood up from sitting on his waist before I continued, "Sorry again. Got to go!" And ran as fast as I could. 'Wah! That was really a weird position!' I cried in my head.

I could hear he yelled from behind but I just ran out from the cafeteria. As I walked into my class and sat on my chair, I panted. Suhee who was from the beginning in the class being all lovey dovey with Zelo asked me, "What's wrong with you?"

"A-Ah! It's nothing." I said smiling. And Suhee just lifted up her shoulder and continued to talk to Zelo. I sighed, 'I hope I'll never meet him ever again' I thought. Well, it's not like I hate him or what. I just accidently heard some rumors about someone who gets near him will never be safe. I don't know whether it's true or not but I hope I'll never get myself involve in his life.


Kringgg~

School just ended. I saw Yongguk was keeping all of his stuffs in his bag. I thought maybe I can offer myself to go back home together with him. When I was about to approach him suddenly he walked towards Jieun place and said, "Wanna go home together." I can hear them since I was just about only 3 meters away.

Jieun smiled, "Sure. Why not." She replied before Yongguk put on a very wide smile on his face. At that time I felt like something was clenching my heart. Not only clenching maybe scratching, ripping that can cause my heart shade into pieces. But like hell I'll give up! I walked towards them and said, "Can I join you guys?"

As they heard my voice, they twirled their head towards me and frowned, "Who are you?" Yongguk asked.

I smiled, "Immyeoung. Choi Immyeoung. You know, I'm the biggest fan of yours. I hope we can be friend." I said in excitement before I continued, "So.. can I?" 

When Yongguk was about to answer, Jieun said, "Yes! Sure!" I saw Yongguk's face was full of disappointment by Jieun's reply. 'Don't worry Yongguk I'll make you mine one day. Muehehehe'

"Thank you!" I said and With that I took my bag with me and walked out from the classroom with them. But that was when someone suddenly shouted "Yah! You, girl with pink bag." I looked around to see if there was any other pink bag or not. But looks like it was only me with pink bag. I turned around to see the guy's face and what I saw was a really scary man.

"Are you calling me ?" I asked. 

"No but yes." 'What's wrong with this guy?'

"So, what is it?" I asked.

He frowned, "'What is it' you ask?! Yah! Why did you run away right after you jumped onto me?"

"Bwoh?! Jumped onto you? when did I? I ran away because everyone said someone who gets near you, will get into trouble." 

He jaw dropped, "What the.. What trouble?" He asked.

"Like I know!" I pouted before I said, "So, our conversation ends here. Goodbye Mr Bad guy!" When I was about to pull Jieun's and Yongguk's hands suddenly I felt like someone wrapped his hands over my waist and pulled me into a back hug, "Yah! Let me go!" I shouted.

"I'm sorry guys, but I'll have her for today. You can go back first." Dongwoo stated. And I was like What-is-wrong-with-this-guy and at the same time I can see Yongguk's victory smile before he said, "Oh! Okay. Bye Miss Immyeoung." He pulled Jieun's hand and walk out from the school building. And me? Still being hug by this BAD GUY jerk in the SCHOOL BUILDING.

"Yah! Let me go will you?" I said after a minute Jieun and Yongguk gone.

"Okay. But with one condition."

I sighed, "Okay. What is it?"

"Be my pet." As he said that my eyes widened and without thinking I kicked , "Over my dead body, Bad guy!"

He was already on his knees. Covered using both of his hands like he was enduring the pain, "Yah! it hurts!"

"Serve you, right!" I said before I walked away with him following from behind, "Immyeong-ah, wait!"

I frowned and stop from walking. I twirled around facing him, "How do you know my name?"

"Oh, I heard that guy from before called you 'Miss Immyeoung'." He said as he approached me. "Aish!" I pouted and started to walk again.

"Immyeoung-ah~" Dongwoo called from behind.

"...."

"Immyeoung~" This time he sang. 

"...."

"I-I-Imm yeo-ung~" And this time he rapped.

"...."

"Imm ye-" I cut him off, "Yah! Stop ruining my name!" I said facing him, "Then you should stop ignoring me." He smirked.

I sighed, "Fine! What do you want? But don't say the same thing you said before or else I'll make you can't pee."

He chuckled, "Okay. Uhmm.. let's have some bubble tea?"

"Huh? Only that?" I asked, "Yeah! Only that.. for today." I frowned. Confused by what he said but whatever, "Okay let's go!" I said with smile on my face, "A-Ah. Let's go!" He said before he grabbed my hand and pulled me to the bubble tea shop.


 

So, that's it for the second chapter.

Hope you guys will like it.

Do comment or subscribe.. Let me know what is exactly on your mind!

XOXO-Nuhasya

 

Song:">