Chapter 3

Bad guy!

'Bad thought'

'Thought'

Ani = No

Shiro = Dont want 


"Noona, wake up. You'll be late for school." Choi Minho, my little brother said while shaking my body tried to wake me up. "What time is it?" I asked, still half asleep.

"7:30, you have to get up or you will late."

I yawned, "Araeso, araeso. Don't need to repeat my lovely little brother." I said while ruffled his hair. He smiled before  he walked out from my room. I took my towel and went to the bathroom and hit the shower. After 15 minutes I walked out from the bathroom, wore my clothes and went downstairs. I saw Minho and my parents were having breakfast, "Morning!"I greeted.

"Morning!" They replied in unison. I sat beside Minho and took a sandwich as my breakfast, "Immyeoung-ah I think you should hurry since there is a handsome boy waiting for you outside." My omma said before I choked, "Uhuk, uhuk, Bwoh?!" I rushed to the front door with full of questions in my head. As I opened the door I saw Jang Dongwoo was waiting outside with his charismatic auras around him, "Hi!" He said.

I approached him, "What're you doing here?"

He crossed his arms over his body, "What? I can't go to school with you?" He asked sarcastically. I sighed, "But why to sudden and moreover I'm just an ordinary girl okay. Not a queenka or what." As you can see we're already FRIENDS even though we just met yesterday. I don't know why we get along so well but everything seemed flawless.

"I don't have any interest in queenka. I only interested in you." He smirked.  I jaw dropped, "Stop kidding. You wait here, I'll go take my bag." I said before I walked inside my house with my heart beating like crazy. 'What's wrong with me?' I questioned myself as I placed my hand over my chest. Suddenly, "Who's that?" 

"Uwarghhh!" I screamed, "Omma! Don't startle me like that."

My omma rolled her eyes, "Who's him? Your boyfriend?" She said with smile on her face.

"Boyfriend?" I chuckled, "It will never happen."

"Really? But I think someday you'll marry him." She said with a confident tone. "Whatever omma. Now I need to go to school, see you tonight." I kissed her cheek after I took my bag that was on the couch near the front door, "Bye, Minho! Bye appa!" 

"Bye!" They replied with a shout from inside. "Kaja!" I said as I walked towards Dongwoo, "Who's Minho?" He asked.

"My lovely little brother."

"Ahhh~" He nodded before he placed his left arm on my waist and pulled me closer, "Yah! What're you doing bad guy?" I struggled before I thought 'This is one of the reasons why I don't want to get near you'.

"Let me go, you ert bad guy!" 

"Shiro~"

I pinched his hand and, "Ouchh!" He took his hand from me. "Bwekk!" I stick out my tongue and ran off.

"Yah! Immyeoung!" He called from behind but as usual I chose to ignore him and dashed to school.


After I ran off this morning I'd not meet Dongwoo yet and I was glad because I know he'll get mad. But something was playing on my mind right after I walked into the class. I mean why Yongguk and Eunji seemed so intimate together. 'Maybe they are already a couple.' The bad thoughts came in my mind, "Argh! Ani, ani. There's no way since they just met yesterday." I said to comfort myself. 'Then, what about you and Dongwoo? You guys just met yesterday but looks like you're comfortable around him.' I frowned by my own thought, "Arghhhh! There's no way it could happen!" I shouted before I realized that I was in the middle of the class.

Mrs Lee narrowed her eyes on me, "Miss Choi Immyeoung, my first and last warning DO NOT daydreaming in my class." She stated before she continued to teach the students.

"Aish! Pabo." I whispered to myself as I hit my forehead using my book.

30 minutes later the bell rangs an that means, recess time. So again just like yesterday, following my beloved Yongguk secretly hehehe..

I looked around the garden to see whether he is here or not. And spotted! There he is, sitting on the bench with.. Eunji? And again, my heart, it hurts. I wanted to go there but my legs felt so heavy. 'I'll not give up! I'll not give up!' I shouted in my head but still, it wont move. Saw them laughing together, feeding each other made my heart hurts.

"You like him?" Someone said and it startled me. I turned around and, "What're you doing here, Jang Dongwoo?" I asked.

He smirked before he approached me, "Just looking for my princess that ran away this morning."

'He is too close!'. "A-Ah! About that.. uhmm.. I.." I stuttered.

"You what my lady?" He my cheek. "I ran away because.. I want to!" I said before I ran away with smile on my face but He was too fast. He grabbed my hand and lifted me up bridal style, "Yah! Put me down!" 

"Don't want to~ You have to eat with me and forget all about your problems, okay."He said before he winked and heading to the cafeteria. And me? I was too embrassed to speak out but somehow being with him can make me.. feel relax and calm.

Did I just say.. relax and calm? And again my heart is beating so fast. What is that means?


So, here is the 3 chap. Is it too short? I hope you can tell me what you think..and sorry for the wrong grammar. XD 

PLEASE COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE! I need to know what you think~

XOXO-Nuhasya~

">