Chapter 1

Bad guy!

 

"Immyeoung-ah! Do you know that we have new transfer students?" Suhee, who was sitting next to me asked.

I frowned as I twirled my head facing her, "No. Why you ask?"

"They're BAP!" Suhee screamed in excitement.

My eyes widened, "Bwoh?!" I shouted before every eyes on me, "Ah! Mianhe." I said while bowing to everyone who was in the classroom. I faced Suhee again and said, "How did you know?"

Suhee gave me a What-the-hell look before she said, "Did you forget that I'm Zello's girlfriend?"

I slightly startled and then grinned. "Aish! This girl." Suhee pouted before she continued, "They're coming today. And of course with your beloved Yongguk."

"Jinjja?! Omo! This is my chance." I said while imagining Yongguk standing beside me while smiling happily. 'Hah~ What a good day' I thought.

"Okay everyone! Please get back to your seat." Mrs Lee's voice woke me up from daydreaming. "So, today we have new transfer students and they're boys. But please behave yourself girls." She warned before she invited them inside.

"Kyaaaaaaa~"

"OMO! BAP!"

"Saranghaeyo oppas!"

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaa! Oppa marry me!" The girls fan-girling. And me? I was already speechless to speak. Even though there were 6 handsome boys standing in front but all I can see was BANG YONGGUK. After a minute the BAP introduced themselves Mrs Lee told them that they can seat wherever they like. Zello sat beside Suhee and Yongguk, he sat beside Song Jieun who was a queenka in my school. It disappointed me a bit but I'll make sure that Yongguk will be mine, one day!

So it was recess time. And as usual everyone will rushing to the cafeteria but not for me. I took this chance to stalk-//cough,cough// I mean to follow my lovely Yongguk secretly. And there he is. Walking into the cafeteria with s but I didn't see Zello there. 'Maybe he's with Suhee' I thought.

My eyes were still on him as I walked towards the table that was near him but suddenly I was tripped on something and I fell over the top of someone that was coincidentally walking in front of me. "M-Mianhe." I said before I lifted up my head and I saw.. The famous BAD GUY and also a kingka in my school, JANG DONGWOO?!

'I'm.. a dead meat!' was the only thing that I thought at that time.


So, how's it for the 1 chapter? I know maybe it's kinda short but I hope it's okay. 

And please COMMENT or SUBSCRIBE.. XD

XOXO~