Chapter 5

Bad guy!

"Imm sweetheart~ Where are you?" Dongwoo called, "Imm sweetheart~ Aish! Where is she?" He let out a sigh before he walked out from the garden. Maybe because he was tired searching for me for a day. 

If you ask me where I was? I was hiding inside the bushes that was near the garden. And if you ask me why I was hiding? It was because if I meet that bad guy again I know that my heart will explode. I don't know why but since that day, the day he said he was sorry because yelling at me, I can't look at him in the eyes. He will makes my heart pounding and eventually explode. So I think it's better if I stay away from him.

I sighed, "Thank god he's gone." I said in relief but somehow I felt like someone was standing behind so I turned around. And I saw Dongwoo with his hands on his hip looking at me smirking, "So you have been hiding here all the time huh?"

"H-Hiding? Am not. I just wondering around." I said stuttering as I stood up from hunkering. He smirked, "Really? Wondering around in the bushes? What a perfect excuse." He moved closer.

"Yah!" I slightly pushed him on the chest since he was too close, "Get away from me." I said in a slow voice but loud enough for him to hear, "What? Can't hear you?" He moved even closer even though there was no space between us anymore since I can't move because of this stupid tree on my back.

"G-Get away." I said again but in a lower voice than before. 

"What if i say.. Don't want to." He smirked mischievously. That smirk again. I hate it. The smirk that always tells me like 'you are mine' or 'you're tied to me'. It is so frustrating.

I just stay silent and with my hands on his chest and without looking at him. A minute later I heard he let out a heavy sigh, "Why this past 2 weeks you keep on running away from me? What did I do wrong?" 

I gasped. The guilty feeling starting to trailing in my heart since it's not his fault, he shouldn't. The problem is actually me. I don't know why but whenever I'm with him this strange feelings always came. Somehow I'm afraid of that feelings.

"Don't ignore me, Imm-sweetheart." As he said that I faced him and I saw his face was full of sadness. And again my hurt, it hurts.

I opened my mouth, tried to say something but nothing went out. Then I just shut my mouth again before he said, "It's okay. Let's meet again after school, okay." He smiled and walked away.

Somehow I hated myself for not saying anything.


Author's POV

 

"Imm yeoung-ah, are you okay?" Suhee asked. Immyeoung who was spacing out earlier immediately turned to face Suhee as she heard her voice, "Huh? I'm okay. Don't worry." She lied as she faked a smile.

Suhee sighed, " Immyeoung-ah if you have any problems why don't you just share it with me?" She suggested. Suhee is really worried of Immyeoung since lately she looks so depressed. 

"No, no. I'm seriously okay. See?" Immyeoung put a very wide smile on her face and made a thumbs up, "So you shouldn't be worry about me. Just go have fun with Zelo, Okay."

Suhee just nodded her head even though she knew that Immyeoung was hiding something from her. 

That was when, Suhee and Zelo walking back heading to their house Zelo suddenly asked, "Suhee-ah, you okay?" He pulled Suhee's shoulder to face him, "A-Ah, I'm worried about Immyeoung." Suhee confessed.

"Why? What's wrong with her?"

"Well , this past few days she keeps on spacing out and no more laughing like always. I wonder what is in her mind mind right now. Jun-ah, do you think she'll be alright?" Tears suddenly streaming down on Suhee's face because she was too worried of her bestfriend. After few days Suhee and Zelo couple, Suhee decided to call Zelo by his real name to make it special since everyone calls him 'Zello'.

"Shhh, Don't cry. I know she'll be alright. She is stronger than we thought, right." Zelo said as he brushed off Suhee's tears before she pulled Suhee into a hug and patted her back. Suhee wrapped her hands over Zelo's waist and murmured, "Thank you for always be by my side, Jun. Love you so much."

"I love you 100 times more than you do." Suhee slightly chuckled, "I know." She pleaded.

 

End of POV~


Okay, quite short isn't it.. but whatever..muheheheh..enjoy..

Do comment or subscribe..

XOXO nuhasya~ XD