Han Geng x Depressed!Reader [Painkiller] Part 4

Han Geng x Depressed!Reader [Painkiller]

 

This part is from Gengs point of view!

--

 

You ran over to _____, Heechul following you closely. You couldn’t believe it, how come she didn’t make it. She was good at dancing and her singing was quite good too. And of course she had good looks, or at least that was your opinion.

 

When you reached _____, you hugged her, you didn’t know any other way to comfort her. When you let go of her she looked up with red eyes and tears running down her cheeks.

 

She laid her head on your chest and cried for a while, then she looked up. “Will you stay friends with me?” she asked.

 

“Of course, _____, how could you even think I wouldn’t be friend with you anymore? You’re one of the most important people in my life!” you answered, while hugging her extra tight.

 

She smiled at you. “I think you guys should go, the other members are looking for you,” she said, pointing at the other Super Junior members.

 

“Yes, we have to go now,” you said looking at Heechul “but we’ll see you right after this. And don’t plan on anything stupid, _____.”

 

You were worried as you left _____ alone. Last time she had bad news, she tried to kill herself. You remembered how you went to her house with her after that. You had talked to her mom about it and you helped _____ moving to her dad. You went to her ‘new’ house every day after you schedules to check on her and to make her feel save. And it turned out to help, her dad didn’t dare to touch her and the other part you liked about it, you could spent more time with _____. Not that you were ever going to admit it, but from the moment you ate with her at that little café you had feelings for her. You wanted to be more than friends with her, but you didn’t want to tell her, afraid it might ruin your friendship.

 

After a hour or something you had talked to all the other members and got to know some of them better than others. They all seemed quite nice, but you preferred to just talk with Heechul.

 

You pulled him away from the group. “Heech, I’ve got a bad feeling about _____. I don’t know why, she promised to stay at the building until we were finished but something just doesn’t feel right.”

 

Heechul looked at you. “Isn’t this just an excuse so you can go and see her. Yes, I know what you’re feeling for her. You thought you’d hid it quite well, didn’t you. Well the only person who doesn’t see it is _____. And to tell you the truth, I think she might like you back, Geng.”

 

You looked at him in disbelief. How could he say something like that. You would never make something like this up, just to see _____. Not that you didn’t want to see her, but something just felt wrong. And you weren’t going to wait to find out if your feelings were right.

 

You ran out of the room, since this whole ‘get to know each other’ stuff would end soon anyway.

 

You ran to the place where you left _____, before you went to the other members, but you didn’t find her there. You tried to calm yourself and thought. Maybe she just went to the toilet or something like that.

 

And before you could go somewhere else, _____ walked into the room. As soon as she saw you, she hid her wrists, but you didn’t really notice. You were just so happy to see her. You hugged her and asked her to join you and Heechul to go and drink something somewhere.

 

She accepted the offer and you went off to a bar where Heechul ordered drinks for all three of you.

 

_____ seemed really happy for you guys, but still something seemed off. Well, you’d better let it rest, for now you guys were going to celebrate that you and Heechul were going to debut. And that you would stay friends with _____, no matter what.

 

After you guys had a few drinks, _____ mentioned she wanted to go home and as a real gentleman you offered her to bring her home. First of all, you didn’t want her to walk around the town, while it was pitch black outside, and you didn’t mind spending some time with _____ alone. Because Heechul had spent the whole evening, trying to set the two of you on a date. But you both refused, scared for the others reaction.  

 

While you were walking her home, you gave her your jacket, since it was really cold outside and _____ just wore a t-shirt because she forgot her jacket because of her nervousness for this morning.

 

There was a long silence and you decided to break it. “_____, err you know, when Heech and I had this Super Junior meeting stuff, something felt off. I was really worried about you, you didn’t do anything, did you?”

 

You saw a little movement on _____s face, but it went so soon you thought you’d imagined it. “Of course not, I promised you to never do something like that again. And when I promise a friend something, I keep that promise as long as this person is my friend. I’d never do something to hurt a friend and breaking a promise would surely do that,” she answered.

 

Then the two of you reached her house.

 

“_____, I-I feel really bad for you, not having your debut, but just know, we’ll always stay friends, no matter what, okay? And by the way, don’t listen to much to Heechul. He’s just being his diva-self, a little more now because of the debut, you know. He’s just trying to cheer you up, even though his ways don’t really seem to help. You looked a bit sad. If you need to talk you can always come to me, or call me, _____!” you said before you pulled her in a long warm hug.

 

You kept looking at her and waved until she closed the door.

 

Shisus, why couldn’t you just tell her how you really felt about her, you thought while kicking against a wall. It would make things a lot easier for you. But you knew the answer.