Han Geng x Depressed!Reader [Painkiller] Part 3

Han Geng x Depressed!Reader [Painkiller]

 

Since you met Heechul, the three of you would do a lot of things together. Even in the classes you three would do almost everything together if it was possible. It was great to have friends.

 

But there was something that worried you. You started to have feelings towards one of them and it scared you, you never felt something like this before. And you didn’t want it to ruin your friendship with them. So you kept it a secret.

 

It was Sunday, so the three of you had decided to go see a movie. But Heechul didn’t show up. Geng called him several times, but he didn’t answer. In the end you just went to see the movie together, since you already bought the tickets.

 

It was a movie you wanted to see for quite a long time, but you couldn’t really concentrate. You were distracted, because Geng was sitting next to you. Normally Heechul would sit next to you, or on your other side, so you didn’t have to focus on Geng. But now the two of you were watching a movie and you kept looking at him from the corner of your eye.

 

It was almost three months ago, the moment you realized that you felt more for Geng than just friendship. It was something totally new to you. Heechul kept hinting that Geng might like you back, but you couldn’t believe that, so you decided not to tell Geng.

 

Now you were sitting next to him, you wished he’d have the same feelings, that he’d like you as much as you liked him. And what you didn’t know, he had the same feelings, since the moment you guys ate at that little café, when he came after you to return your bag.

 

After the movie, the two of you went home. You were quite nervous, tomorrow they were going to announce which trainees would debut.

 

When you went to bed, you could only think about the debut. What if Geng and Heechul, but especially Geng, would debut and you wouldn’t debut. Would he still have time for you, would he still talk to you. And of course he’d meet other girls. But you weren’t really afraid of those girls. You knew he wasn’t yours, so you couldn’t claim him.

 

You fell asleep after all this thinking and  had the best dream ever… about Geng of course.

 

The next day Geng came to your house and Heechul came along with him.

 

“Err, I’m so sorry I didn’t show up yesterday, _____, but I totally forgot about it. I’m just so excited. I really want to debut you know,” he said. And you immediately forgave him. You couldn’t stay mad at him, because you actually wanted to cancel yourself yesterday. But you wanted to see Geng so bad, you still went.

 

And after all because he didn’t show up, you could spent a lot of time with Geng alone.

 

You guys went to the SM building, were they would announce the new groups.

 

When you came there, a lot of people looked at you. But that was nothing new. Since you were friends with Geng and Heechul, a lot of people would stare at you.

 

Heechul once told you that a lot of people asked them why they were friends with you. And that they’d answered that you were a nice person. That they’d just had to get to know you, because once you’d talked to you, you’d find out that you were quite funny.

 

You still felt kind of sorry for them, since some of their friends would now avoid them.

 

You went in to the building, a half hour before the boss of SM would come. Because you wanted to be there in time, you’d went to SM early. A little too early actually, but you didn’t mind, because again you could spent time with Geng and Heechul, who kept making fun of your nervousness.

The half hour you guys had to wait, felt like days to you. Because you today you would know, if you were kicked out of the program or not. Geng kept saying you would make it, that they know the reason, you were late often. And that after all you were still really talented, so they’d be stupid to let go of you.

 

When the boss finally came he said “I’m first going to announce the new boy group; Super Junior, it will have thirteen members. If I call your name come of here.”

 

A lot of names were called, Heechul and Geng to of course. You were really happy for them, they’d made it, so their dream would come true. And they were in the same group, so they wouldn’t have any problems with other schedules and that kind of stuff.

 

“Now I’m going to call the names of the girl group,” the boss said. And with that your biggest fear came true.

 

A lot of names were announced and you could hear all the girls uttering cries.

 

“That was it,” you heard the boss say.

 

You realized your name hadn’t been called, you were right, you weren’t going to debut.