Chapter 9

Opposites attract

You turned around with a bottle of medicine in one hand and a cotton bud in the other.

“OMO” you squeaked dropping the medicine bottle, luckily it didn’t smash.

L.Joe had woken up and was looking at you expressionlessly.

“Umm” you said twiddling your fingers.

He raised an eyebrow but said nothing.

“youwereunconsciousandicouldntjustleaveyoutherelookingalllhurtandstuffsoIdecidedtotakeyoutotheschooland...and..” you said in one go without breathing.

L.Joe just looked at you and then slowly bent forward and picked up the bottle of medicine. He rose back to a sitting position and placed the medicine bottle into your empty hand.

You stared at it then looked at his face. It was a mask of cuts and bruises.

Without thinking you moved towards him, placing the medicine bottle and cotton bud onto a near table you pulled a hair tie out of your jeans pocket.

L.joe watched every move you made without an expression. He just stared at you with a cool; calm gaze.

You brought your hand towards his face and tied his fringe up into a pineapple to get it out the way.

You looked at him and had to bite on your bottom lip really hard to keep from letting a giggle escape your mouth.

 You concentrated really hard whilst you applied the medicine to all of L.Joes cuts. Whenever you dabbed medicine to a particularly deep cut L.Joe would stiffen or clench his fists slightly, but other than that he didn’t move or talk at all.

You yawned and realised it must be getting late.

Gently you pulled your hair tie out from L.Joes hairs and stepped backwards away from him.

You picked up your bags and smiled at him.

“Be careful next time” you said and turned to walk away.

Suddenly L.Joe grabbed you wriest.

You turned to face him and he was standing very close.

He bent forwards so he was the same height as you and you could feel his breath on your face.

He stared straight into your eyes and.....

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

what’s L.Joe going to do ? kekeke try guessing :D

comment subscribe. add me as a friend ?

m-o-p-e-er-s~