Chapter 5

Opposites attract

“L.Joe” SunHye said to you and began walking down the corridor of the dorm.

You stood there remembering his attractive features but frightening aura.

“Come on~~~~~ah I haven’t got all day so do you wanna be shown round this dump or not” SunHye asked you.

-----------------------------

You nervously sat in class twiddling your thumbs waiting for it to fill with students. You were sat alone since SunHye was in the year above.

Without realising you began to day dream whilst looking out of the window.

*BANG* you jumped in your seat now fully alert and saw a book had been slammed into your desk.

“That’s my seat” an angry looking girl hissed into your face. You paled and apologised.

Whilst walking towards another seat someone tripped you over and you went flying forwards, this caused one of you arm to smack into someone’s face.

“omo” you squeaked getting up off of the floor.

“Im so so so so so sorry I didn’t mean to it was an accident I’m so sorry” you said hoping the person you hit wasn’t angry with you. They were, extremely angry with you.

“You dare hit the queenka” yelled a girl from behind you that hand slammed the book on your desk.

“I...I...I...accident” you stuttered feeling scared.

Suddenly someone grabbed you by the hair. You yelped and had no choice but to be dragged along with them praying they’d let go soon.

You were pulled into a dark large cupboard and thrown in.

“It can only be opened from the outside ” a girl sneered at you

“This is your punishment for hitting the queenka” another said in a shrieking voice.

Tears began to flow down your cheeks, the cupboard door slammed and you were locked inside.

You tried banging on the door but you just heard laughter.

----------------------------

You had been locked in the cupboard for hours and your stomach began to rumble. It was 4th lesson and you had missed lunch. There was no one in the class room outside the cupboard as everyone had decided to skip (even the teacher) leaving you stranded.

Suddenly the door opened and the bright light hit your eyes.

It took a while for your eyes to adjust but when they did you saw the boy with the pink hair leaning against the books in the cupboard smoking.

He didn’t look at you as he breathed in smoke.

As you were about to walk out of the cupboard there was a sudden gust of wind and the door slammed shut.

“No” you squeaked trying to grab it but it was too late

You were now stuck in a dark cupboard with one of the scariest people you had ever seen.

---------------------------------

Please comment and subscribe, add me as a friend?

M-o-p-e-r-s ~