Chapter 4

Opposites attract

Heat rushed to your face as you looked at your saviour, he was very good looking.

“hyuuuunng” whined Ricky

“I was sooooo in then”

Ignoring him, your saviour turned towards you and smiled, making you blush.

“I’m Neil” he said looking you straight in the eyes.

“I’m ~~~~~” you said softly.

“Nice to meet-“Neil began but was cut off by a long arm grabbing him from around the neck.

“Chunji hyung cant you see I was talking to a pretty girl” he said whilst fighting off Chunji’s attack.

The two boys began to play fight and Ricky soon jumped on top of them.

You giggled at them play fighting then turned to see SunHye and the muscled guy were still arguing.

“JUST GET THE HELL AWAY FRO ME CAP” SunHye yelled

“Why baby you know you can’t stay away”

“I DONT LIKE YOUR EVEN A TINY BIT” she roared into his face. Surprising you and SunHye he leaned down and kissed her.

You quickly turned away and caught sight of a very attractive boy with pink hair walking towards the group.

He had a dangerous aura and walked with confidence. His face was expression less.

Silence followed him as he walked down the corridor. Everyone near him just stood and stared, some looked at him with fear some respect and a few with lust.

The boys around you quietened and CAP pulled away from SunHye. Even SunHey stayed silent as he walked towards them. As he passed you; Ricky, CAP, Neil and Chunji followed, walking behind him.

As soon as they were out of sight you released an nervous breath.

“Unnie, who... was that?”

-------------------------------------------

comment subscribe. add me as a friend ?

m-o-p-e-r-s ~