Chapter 8

Opposites attract

 You were skipping happily back to school with a bag of coke bottles from the nearest shop. It was getting dark but because of your new coke, you were too excited to notice.

you weren’t looking were you were going and tripped over something hard and long, that was laying across the path(or side walk but I’m English so it’s path ^^) you looked curiously around and gasped.

L.joe lay slumped against a wall unconscious and covered in cuts and fresh bruises that were already turning purple. You stared at him worriedly and bit your lip.

I can’t just leave him herey ou thought, but had no idea what to do.

You tried nudging him with your foot to see if he would wake up. Nothing happed.

You tried poking his forehead Nothing happened.

You yelled at him, only to be yelled at by an old drunk lady.

Signing you gave up and slowly pulled him so he was leaning across your shoulders.

Shakily you managed to take a step forward. As you kept walking you got weaker and weaker until you dropped him on the concrete floor.

You jumped away from him scared he’d wake up and be angry but nothing happened.

You slowly but firmly grabbed his waist and pulled him the last bit into school.

Once you arrived it was totally silent.

aaahhh it’s Friday night you realised and face palmed yourself.

of course no ones going to be here , there’ll all be out clubbing.

You managed to get him up right in a chair.

Turning around to rummage through the medicine cupboard you didn’t notice L.Joe had woken up and was staring at you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

double update ^^ maybe one more ? ke ke ke

comment, subscribe. add me as a friend?

m-o-p-e-r-s ~