Chapter 1

Opposites attract

Chuckling your oppa affectionately ruffled your hair. You moved away straightening your bangs with your left hand.

“Oooopppaaaaa” you whined whilst packing your bags.

“Your just too cute ~~~~~-ah”

You sat on your bed and looked at him tears filling your eyes.

“oppa, I don’t want to move away to that boarding school” you gently whispered trying very hard not to let your tears fall, you brother always felt bad when he saw you upset and you didn’t want to make the current situation any worse.

“I know ~~~~~-ah” he said pulling you into his arms to give you a hug.

“But it’s the best thing for you at the moment, with omma gone and appa doesn’t have a clue and as for me I can’t even look after myself and remember my pet fish”

You chuckled at this it was a faint bell like sound.

 You did remember that poor fish, oppa had won it at a fair in the city one year the unfortunate thing only lasted 4 days before we had to flush it down the toilet.

You pursed your lips and signed. I guess there’s no choice how hard could it be?

With new found determination you smiled and fist pumped the air.

”fighting” you said now feeling optimistic. 

---------------------------------------------

sorry it's a first short chapter.

comment, subscribe, add me as a friend <3#

m-o-p-e-r-s ~

x