Decision

Rocky Road

 

Ah~ Hello new subscribers!! Wow thank you so much for subscribing! This chapter is about the girls ahah~

(oh p.s. i wanna appologize if i ever have any glaring spelling/grammatical errors. I dont have a beta so im just winging it~)

Okay enjoy!

 

 

 

 

The two girls where sitting at lunch when Bae gently brought up the event neither had wanted to acknowledge all week.

 "Jiyong keeps calling me to apologize. He wants me to tell you." Daesung picked at her food, displacing carrots (she hated those) in favor of the rice hidden under it. She kept her face straight as Bae watched her eat. "Seunghyun says he's really sorry." 

Daesung scoffed, trying to fake her demur attitude as she speared a piece of meat. Bae just frowned. 

"I thought you said Jiyong was sorry. Which one is it?"

 "It's both of them Daesung." Bae was giving her a look. The kind of look only a best friend can give. The kind that is impossible to say no to. "Bae….." Daesung sighed finally setting down her metal chopsticks and tucking her hair behind her ears as she leveled her best friend with a nervous stare.

 "Look. I know I probably shouldn't have dumped the soda on him, but you didn't- He was staring at me Bae." Her voice was soft as she toyed with the edge of one of her braids. "You know I hate that." Bae's eyes where soft, because of course she did. They had been friends for almost 6 years now, and she had seen the way boys attention towards Dae had shifted from teasing to leering with her own eyes. 

"I know… I know Dae and I'm not saying you should forgive him." Dae's hand stilled, intrigued, because YoungBae was nothing if not forgiveness and sweetness epitomized in a small, slightly masculine girl (no wonder that flower boy Jiyong liked her so much).

 "In fact I almost hope you don't. But I don't want you to write off Jiyong completely. He had told me Tempo was-"

 "Seunghyun." Daesung couldn't stop the name spilling out of , eyes rolling on cue at the older boys rapper name. "His name is Seunghyun, not Tempo, don't encourage him." Bae had stopped her chopsticks on the way to , lettuce slowly slipping out of its grasp as she blinked at Daesung in surprise. \"Oh. Um. Seunghyun then. He said he's a good guy to all of his male dongsaengs. He just…has trouble with girls." 

Daesung raised her eyebrows as she went to pick up her utensils and finish lunch. "I could have told you that." Daesung watched Bae laugh at that, and her shoulders slowly began to untense.

 "Anyway, I just wanted to ask you… I mean we wanted to ask you if you wanted to go to group movies this friday. Jiyong was gonna invite Te-Seunghyun. But he won't. If you don't want him there." Daesung watched the way Bae nervously pushed her salad around and smiled at her friend's worried tone. "

You sure you wanna invite me? Wouldn't you rather it just be you two?" Daesung used her best sweet voice, as Bae's eyes grew huge, face flushing bright red.

 Her lunch tray clattered as she threw her chopsticks down on it harder than intended. "It's not like- he's j-" Bae noticed her best friends cheshire like grin and groaned, pressing her face into her hands. And whining from behind them. Her weak moan of 'Daeeeeeeee' was drowned out by Daesung's own laughter as she started to wipe off and pack up her chopsticks and spoon. 

"Hey Bae. Tell Jiyong it's okay." 

One of Bae's small eyes popped out from between painted peach nails and she made a confused noise, face still red. "Tell him to invite whoever. I'm serious, it's okay."

 Bae looked shocked, obviously not expecting such a casual reaction from her friend, but she was still unconvinced. "Are you sure? I don't want to force-" 

"No one can force me to do anything Bae. I'm my own woman." She flashed another one of her prizewinning smiles, the one that disarmed your heart weather you like it or not. "I promise I won't dump a soda on him this time. Hopefully"

 Bae scoffed at the wink sent her way, but her smile was wide on warm cheeks. They both started on their way back to the classroom, Bae already excitedly chattering about friday.

 But Dae just smiled silently, secretly wondering if her next meeting with Seunghyun would go as poorly as she expected.