A friend falls and an enemy is made

Love That Shouldn't be

As daybreak came into view for the soldiers, Hyoyeon woke from her sleep. At first she was a little confused as to why she was on a wagon with a bunch of her men, then she remembered. 'I'm doing it.....I'm actually doing it! I'm going to fight!' she thought happily, taking her mask off to let her blonde hair free without thinking. At once guards became surprised, knowing they would get in a lot of trouble for bringing the princess, even of they didn't know she was there.

 
"Lady Hyoyeon, what in the good name of God are you doing here!? Please excuse my tone, but you are in danger here!" an Elite as well as one of Hyoyeon's good friends, Kris, told her. Because they were in public, he needed to use formalities, even if they practically were related. He quickly went over to her and pulled her up, looking into her eyes. "How did you get here?"
 
"I snuck in on the wagon while everyone was getting ready last night. I want to help you fight!" She said with determination. Kris shook his had and leaned in.
 
"Noona, you know I'll have to tell Captain Shindong you here if he doesn't already know, right? We can't afford to let you get hurt, or worse, taken as bait." He whispered, dragging her off the vehicle and towards the captains tent. The whole way, Hyoyeon tried to hold her ground, but Kris was too strong.
 
"Captain Shindong, Lady Hyoyeon snuck in with us to fight. Someone must bring her home immediately so she does not come to any harm." Kris informed Shindong once they entered his tent. Shindongs eyes widened.
 
"Lady Hyoyeon, I know this is what you want, but what if you got hurt? The King and Queen would be crushed......And then they would crush me for letting you get hurt! Kai, I lead you in charge of getting her back to the Kingdom safely. Make sure she takes the armor off first, we might need it in case." Shindong instructed. "You are dismissed."
 
Kris bowed, then taking Hyoyeon's arm, he pulled her along to where the armor and uniforms were. Once the reached there, Kris took a female night guard uniform (Think about the black and red leather outfits SNSD wore for 'Flower Power'). He handed it to Hyoyeon.
 
"Here Noona, put this on and take the armor off. When your done, give me the armor and I'll put it away before we leave."
 
"Why a night guard uniform?"
 
"We were planning on attacking tonight, when we have more cover."
 
Hyoyeon nodded, going behind a tree and changing a fast as she could. When she was done, she handed Kris the pile of tin she had been wearing just minutes before. She felt much lighter, having all that extra weight taken off of her.
 
"Are you ready, Noona?" Kris asked, looking at a still upset Hyoyeon.
 
"I guess..." She mumbled.
 
Kris nodded, taking her arm and started running. "Well then lets go. We don't want the enemy to know your here." Hyoyeon nodded, running along with him at a good pace.
 
What they didn't know was that a crow, black as night, had been listening to the whole conversation. It was now flying in the other direction, towards the enemy camp.
 
 
──────────────
 
 
"Is that so?" Seohyun asked the crow that was now perched on her finger, mouth slowly forming a grin. The crow began making a wide range of sounds, all of which Seohyun understood, and she nodded her head. "Good work. Go scout some more."
 
She let the bird go, walking back inside the tent she where her husband and daughters were located. At her return, Yongwha looked up from polishing his sword while Yoona and Yuri were waiting for the attacks to start.
 
"What did the crow pick up, dear?" Yongwha asked.
 
"It said Taeyeon's and Leetuek's daughter, a girl about Yoona and Yuri's age, snuck her way into battle with their soldiers when she wasn't supposed to. It said she wanted to fight, but their sending her back with only ONE guard." she said, an evil smirk on her face.
 
"We could use this to our advantage. If we were to capture her, we could hold her hostage and win the war." Yongwha said, turning his gaze to Yoona and Yuri. "We could send one of the girls.
 
"Your right! Yoona, you will kidnap the princess. The crow said she had bright blonde hair that even a blind person could see, bring her here immediately. Do whatever you need to do, I don't care. Just get her here." Seohyun ordered Yoona.
 
"But, mother, I-" Yoona tried to fight back.
 
"Do as your told!" Seohyun yelled, letting her anger get the better of her. Yoona just nodded, getting up from her seat next to Yuri who was giving her worried glances.
 
"Yes, mother..." Yoona disappeared in a puff of black smoke, tracking Hyoyeon.
 
 

──────────────

 
 
"Kris, please let me fight!" Hyoyeon pleaded for the millionth time since they had left the soldiers. She was determined to fight, but she needed to make Kris crack.
 
"I'm sorry Noona, but your like my sister, and I wont let anyone hurt my family." He said, continuing to walk at a fast pace while Hyoyeon trailed behind.
 
"But KRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIS! I-"
 
"Yah, keep it down! We could attract unwanted attention." He yelled, sending her a light glare.
 
"You already have." A female voice said, echoing throughout the woods. Kris stopped, Hyoyeon running behind him to hide, and took out a set of throwing daggers. He took a quick glance at Hyoyeon and smirked. "And you wanted to fight..." he mumbled, bringing his a attention back to the mystery person.
 
"Who's their? Come out now, coward!" Kris ordered.
 
Yoona stepped out from behind a tree, a calm look on her face as she lazily looked at Kris. She could see legs behind Kris and some very blonde locks as well, but couldn't see the girls face. Kris's eyes widened at the fact that Yongwha and Seohyun actually sent one of their daughters.
 
"Hand over the girl and your life will be spared." Yoona said, leaning casually against a tree. Kris tightened his grip on the daggers, a glare on his face. "Hyoyeon, is it? I know your back there, so why don't you come out."
 
"Hyoyeon, run! Fly! Do whatever you have to do to get to the castle!" Kris yelled, taking his aim and throwing daggers straight at Yoona. Yoona simple put her hands up where the daggers would have hit, her heart, and they stopped in mid air.
 
Kris's eyes widened, disbelief present in his eyes. "How did-" he would have said more, but Yoona used her puppet mastery to fire them back to him.
 
Hyoyeon just stood there, watching as the battle unfolded with open and eyes wide. "Hyoyeon, run goddamn it!" Kris yelled, turning his head to look at her. In that soil second, one of the daggers hit him in the leg, making him fall to the ground. He winced in pain.
 
"Kris!" Hyoyeon yelled, trying to go near him.
 
"RUN!" He yelled at her, startling her. She shook her head.
 
"I won't leave you!" She yelled back, running over to him. Just as she was about to reach him, she saw him being lifted in the air.
 
"Your too troublesome. Die!" Yoona yelled, throwing another dagger straight at Kris's chest. Into his heart.
 
"KRIS!"