Hell's Princess

Love That Shouldn't be

Her soft, gentle hands reached out, making their way to hold the delicate roes's groing in the royal garden. They were black, of course, crisp and dry from the fire that surrounded them 24/7. At her touch, the flower immediantly fell, turning into black dust. She sighed, sad that she couldnt even youch a flower without it dieing completely.

That was yet another down side to being one of Hell's princess's: being cursed with the abillity to kill anything by just a simple touch. Her mother had told her it would stop once she found her mate, the one she would be with for all eternity, but she knew that wouldnt happen for a long time given the fact she was still very young.

She turned her head at the sound of faint footsteps, the echoing getting louder in the silence until a figure could be seen. It was the girls older sister. She had a smile on and made her way over to the younger one.

"Yoona, is something wrong? Umma and appa told me you've been out here all day." She said, kneeling on the ground next to her sister.

Yoona gave her sister a smile as well, shaking her head. "No Yuri, im fine. I just like it out here. Out here, i dont need to deal with all the madness of mother and father planning for the war."

Yuri nodded at Yoona's words. Yoona began poking the flower ash, a small pout on her lips. Yuri sighed, pulling her sisters hand away from the dust.

"Yoona, you know if mother saw you doing that, she'd lock you in your room for the rest of the day like she did last time. She can't stand when we get dirty, 'Proper ladies do NOT play in dirt! You MUST eat healthy! Get to bed EARLY!'." Yuri mimecked her mother, making Yoona laugh.

"Shush, dont say it so loud! Umma would be so mad if she heard you!' Yoona warned between giggles, getting up from the ground and pulling Yuri with her. She looked down at her clothing as well as Yuri's and groaned.

"Great, we have ash all over us! We're going to get scolded...." Yoona conplained, wiping off whatever she could before giving up hope. Yuri did the same, remembering why she came to find her sister in the first place. She snapped her finger's.

"Oh! The reason i came to find you was because umma and appa wanted to talk to us about something."

"What? Why, did she tell what it was about?" Yoona asked, wanting to know. Yuri just shook her head, taking the younger one's hand in her's and walkig back to the castle.

The walk back from the main gates of the garden to the side entrance of the castle was filled with comfertable silence, the two enjoying it since they knew they would be yelled at in just a few minutes. The two wiped the smiles off their faces, replacing them with ice stares as they got closer to where other people and their parents could see them. All thier life, they were taught thet needed to be mean and fearful, even in front of the king and queen.They didnt like to, but they knew their parents would get upset for whatever reason. They only smile and play arounf in front of each other, where they know it's okay.

A guard was waiting for the two to return by the side entrance, bowing as they passed him. "Lady Yuri, Lady Yoona, King Yongwha and Queen Seohyun have ordered me t-"

"Yes we know, now leave." Yuri ordered, her voice cold and commanding. The gaurd gulped, bowing once more before ruching off. Yoona gave her sister's hand a squeeze. "Yul, dont you think that was i little too harsh...?" she whispered to Yuri.

"It had to be done, Yoong." Yuri said under her breath, picking up her pace as they neared the throne room. The gaurds stationed there bowed to them like always, opening the door for them as the went inside. They walked all the way down, stoppingin front of the three steps that seperated them from the elavated throne's where the handsome King and beautiful Queen sat. The girls showed their respects, bowing to their parents, and stood straight. Even with just a quick glance at Queen Seohyun, one could tell she was very angry.

"What have i told you two about playing in dirt?! Proper ladies do NOT play in dirt!" Seohyun shouted, breathing heavily through her nose.

"We are sorry, mother. The two of us will go to our rooms after this and stay there for the rest of the day." Yuri answered, Yoona nodding her head in aggrement.

"Well, the two of you are in luck today, you will not be punished this time." Yongwha said, his eyes soft and caring.

Yoona and Yuri raised their heads in surprise, eyes darting in between thir mother and father. "What do you mean? We're always punished." Yoona asked. Seohyun sighed, preparing to speak.

"The both of you know that, with the war between us and Heaven, we need all the power we can get, right?" She started, her daughter's nodding their heads. She continued, "Well, your father and i have decided to fight in the battle along with our men. We have also decided the two of you will us your power's and fight with us."

"Of cousre, we will be together the whole time, and we didnt want to involve the tow of you, but with Yoona's puppet mastery and Yuri's fire breathing, we will have a better chance at winning."

Yoona's and Yuri's faces went pale at the thought of killing, knowing that someday they would have to. The two might look intimidating on the outside, but on the inside, they we're very gentle and loving. They didnt like the idea of hurting.

"But-" Yuri tried to say.

"You will do as your told and not talk back. The choice has already been made, we leave for battle tommorow so sleep now and meet us bright and early here. That is all." Seohyun said, getting up from her seat and walking down to her children. She put her hands on each of their cheeks, rubbing her thoumb over them for a moment. "I love you both, you know that?"

"Yes, mother. We love you too." Yoona and Yuri said together, smiling slightly. Seohyun smiled back, giving the two loving looks before walking ahead.

"Get some rest, alright?" Yongwha said, smiling to the girls before following his wife.

"Come on, Yul. Lets get ready for tommorow, we have a loooooong day ahead of us." Yoona said.

"Ok."

With that, the two sister's started walking out of the trone room, climbing the giant stair case to where their bedroom's were.