So It Is...

Love That Shouldn't be

 

 

 

 

■□■ Heaven ■□■
 
Taeyeon once again found herself crying in her bedroom, unable to face the kingdom with a guilty mind. She believe it was her fault her one and only daughter was in the hands of the enemy, willing to do anything in order to win the war.
 
"My love, I can't stand to see you this way. I know your upset, but sitting here like this will not bring out baby back." Leetuek said sadly, holding his distressed wife as another wave of sobs hit her hard. He got no response, only feeling Taeyeon hold him with more force.
 
"Please Tae, we need to do something! I need my little girl back..." Leetuek whispered, holding Taeyeon as small tears began streaming down his face. There they stayed for hours, too heartbroken to be in the presence of anyone but each other.
 
■□■ Hell ■□■
 
Yuri stared in awe at the still sleeping blonde, her eyes locked on her and nothing else. Her mother had told her to get some sleep, but Yuri wouldn't listen. Whenever she tried moving away, it felt like she wasn't whole inside.
 
She reached out for Hyoyeon's hand, who was strapped down to a rather small but soft bed, and gently it, loving the way their two hands fit into each other. If it weren't for the sudden footsteps coming from the other side of the closed doors, he would have held her sleeping beauties hand longer.
 
"Unnie, umma told me you were still down here...why?" Yoona asked, taking extra care in noticing the way her older sister never took her eyes of Hyoyeon. Yoona made sure she didn't even see a lock of blonde, even though she felt herself getting warm.
 
When Yuri didn't answer, Yoona slowly walked up to her and tugged on her arm lightly. As if waking from a trance, Yuri looked up at Yoona with a startled expression.
 
"I'm sorry, Yoong. What did you say?" Yuri asked, finally noticing her sister.
 
"Why are you still I'm here?"
 
Yuri's lips formed a small line, many thoughts one of she should tell Yoona the truth or not running inside her head. Making her decision, she stood and looked at the younger girl.
 
"If I tell you the truth....promise me you won't be mad."
 
"Why would I-"
 
"Yoona, PROMISE me."
 
Taken aback by her sister tone, Yoona just nodded and stared at her sister with curious eyes. "I promise, Yul."
 
Yuri took a deep breath, calming her nerves before opening .
 
"I think....this girl is my...." she trailed off in a whisper.
 
"Your what?" Yoona asked, fear of what Yuri was trying to tell her grabbing her heart.
 
"My mate."
 
 
_________________
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry it's so short, ive been busy. Will update soon~
No silent readers!