Chapter 2

Becoming a High School's Kingka's Slave

The next day, all three of the boys walked to school together again. They all chatted freely as they sat down. 

"Omo! Hyukjin, you should look at these pictures of yourself as a girl." Minwoo said as he gave his camera to Hyukjin.

Hyukjin took the camera and looked at the pictures before giving the camera back to Minwoo.

"What do you think?" Rokhyun asked.

"Pretty cute." Hyukjin replied.

"Aw~! So cute. He just called himself cute." Rokhyun told Minwoo.

The two giggled in response. Hyukjin pouted at the two.

"Yah, hyung. Did you really have to buy me a bunch of dresses?" He asked.

"Of course. You're so pretty in those outfit." Minwoo replied.

Rokhyun nodded in agreement.

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?"

All three smiled at the voice before turning around.

"Niel! Chunji! Ricky!" All three shouted in unison.

All six boys hugged each other.

"Wah! Haven't seen you for so long!" Ricky shouted.

"I know right?" Rokhyun asked.

The six sat at the table together and chatted until the bell rang. They all waved before parting their ways to class.

Minwoo continued to walk towards his class until he was somehow pinned to the wall.

"What the-" He was cut off by someone putting their hand on his mouth.

Minwoo calmed down when he found out it was just Chanyong. He pulled Chanyong's hand from his mouth.

"Mwoyo?! What are you doing?!" Minwoo half shouted at him.

"I want you to bring my belongings from my locker to the gym after school." Chanyong replied.

"Mwo?! Why can't you do it by yourself?" Minwoo asked.

"Because you're my slave." Chanyong smirked before leaving.

Minwoo started at him in disbelief before entering his class.

Rokhyun walked to his class but stopped when someone grabbed his wrist. He spun around and stopped when it was Jonghwan.

"What do you want?" Rokhyun asked.

"My homework." Jonghwan replied.

Rokhyun pulled his wrist out of Jonghwan's grip to grab his book out of his bag and pushed it against his chest. Jonghwan took one step back while holding onto the book.

"Gee, no need to be so harsh." He mumbled before opening the book and check to make sure Rokhyun it.

Jonghwan's eyes scanned through it before smirking and shut the book.

"You sure are smart." He said.

Rokhyun rolled his eyes in response before leaving.

"Wait." Jonghwan said as he held onto Rokhyun's wrist.

"What is it this time?" Rokhyun sighed before spinning around to face him but stopped because their faces were too close.

They stared at each other for a long time before Rokhyun broke the stare and took a few steps back.

"Here." Jonghwan said as he placed some tickets onto Rokhyun's hands.

"Eh? What's this?" Rokhyun asked as he stared at tickets with curiosity.

"Tsk. Isn't it obvious? A movie ticket." Jonghwan rolled his eyes.

"Why would you want me to go?" Rokhyun asked as he looked up at him.

"Just go and you'll see." Jonghwan replied.

"What the? Next Friday night? You've got to kidding me, right?" Rokhyun asked.

"Totally." Jonghwan smirked before leaving.

"This guy sure is impossible." Rokhyun shook his head before leaving.

Hyukjin was just walking while he was thinking. He was so distracted because he was still in his thoughts. Hyukjin came back to reality when he bumped into someone.

"Mian, I didn't see you." He bowed.

"I guess we're going to have to meet like this from now on, right?"

Hyukjin looked up at the boy. He wouldn't be surprised if it was Woo Changbum.

"Have you prepared for the dance next Friday night?" Changbum asked.

"Kind of." Hyukjin replied, honestly.

"Can't wait to see you in that dress." Changbum said.

"Eh? How do you know that I'm wearing a dress?" Hyukjin asked.

"Shouldn't we all know? Every girls wears dresses to dances." Changbum replied.

"Huh? Really? Well, you talked like you know what I'm going to wear." Hyukjin said.

"What would you do if I do know what you're wearing?" Changbum asked.

"Change to a different dress. Wait! You know?!" Hyukjin asked.

"Duh! I saw you at the mall yesterday with your other friends." Changbum laughed.

"What the? That's kind of odd for a quiet guy like you to be so loud." Hyukjin stared at him weirdly.

"So what if I am? It's none of your business anyway." Changbum replied.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." Hyukjin rolled his eyes before leaving.

"Yah, you better make sure you are one of the prettiest girl or else you'll receive punishment." Changbum yelled at him.

"Nae! Bossy head!" Hyukjin shouted in response before turning right and enter his classroom.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kind of double updated. Okay bye~!!! ^^