Just another morning

The place where I belong

 

Kiseop:

“I wonder when he’ll finally make a move” Hoon says while dropping down on his bed. I’m already laying in my bed, that’s about a meter from Hoon’s. I look up from my phone and look at him.

“Well, you’re guess is as good as mine” I tell him and look back at my phone.

“But, he really is a bit too innocent, isn’t he” he continues. I close my phone and look at him.

“I mean, he’s all alone, with a girl, in a bedroom.” he says.

“With a single bed” I add. Hoon nods.

“Exactly” he says.

“And is something would have happened, it would have been readable on their faces. They’re both an open book. No way we wouldn’t have noticed” I continue. Hoon nods again.

“My point exactly” he says.

“The room though, didn’t we go overboard with that one?” Hoon asks.

“Maybe we did” I say: “ but they did seem a bit closer though.”

“Kevin’s probably sleeping on the couch again, poor guy” Hoon says.

“Or they could share the bed” I say jokingly. We look at each other and shake our heads.

“Nah, no way he would do that” Hoon says and we both laugh: “Not a chance.”

 

Kevin:

A little ray of light starts shining through the curtain. I woke up a little while ago, now I’m staring at the ceiling, trying to figure out what exactly happened yesterday evening. I remember being extremely tired. I laid down on the bed, thinking about all that happened that day. I suddenly look at my side, at Hyunae’s sleeping face. It…. It wasn’t a dream, right? But I don’t remember Hyunae coming out of the bathroom. I guess I fell asleep. The next thing I remember, is waking up feeling a little cold, completely wrapped around Hyunae. She was sleeping soundly in my arms. The right thing was to get up and wake her up or lay her on her side of the bed, but I decided to stay like that for a bit. Not for long just for a bit. After that, I placed Hyunae on her side, under the covers, changed and went to sleep on the other side.

A loud beeping sound fills the room. It’s time to get up. I snooze the alarm and hear the covers next to me fumble. She opens her eyes a tiny little bit and looks at me.

“Good morning sunshine” I say.

“Good morning” she says and smiles.

“Time to get up?” she asks, even though she already know the answer to that. I nod.

“Yep” I say. She kicks the covers off and gets up. I sigh and decide to do the same. She lifts up her hands above her head and stretches.

“Tummy” I say when I see a bit of her tummy exposed. She quickly pulls back her arms and pulls down her t-shirt. She glares at me. Suddenly, she seems recall something. She looks to the bed, to me and to the bed again.

“This may seem like a weird question, but how come I’m laying in the bed?” she asks.

“I woke up and put you to bed correctly” I say a little shy and sit down on the bed.

“Oh, so I did fall asleep” she says and sits down next to me.

“Ok, back to odd question number two. What happened after you went to the bathroom?” I ask her.

“Ah, so you were asleep” she says. Suddenly, I feel a bit uneasy. What did I do she says it that way.

“Why? What happened?” I ask her, looking at her. She gets a bit red.

“Well, when I came out of the bathroom, you had fallen asleep. I wanted to wake you up, but instead… you pulled me onto the bed” she says.

“I did what?” I say.

“A… and when I wanted to get up you…” she says. She turns her head towards me.

“You snuggled up to me” she says. My cheeks get red. So, that’s why I woke up like that. I let myself fall backwards on the bed, looking at the ceiling. I cover put my hands on my face. What must she have thought of me. I feel the bed shift a bit. She laid herself down beside me.

“You did it like this” she says. When the words finally get to me. I feel her hands on my waist, pulling me closer to me. Her face she buries in my neck. My heart is racing.

“I did that?” I ask. She chuckles.

“Yep and then this” she says and she sighs against my neck. It sends a shiver down my spine. She chuckles again. I smile at her cuteness and put my hand on her arm.

“It wasn’t a dream, right?” Hyunae asks. She rubs her nose against my neck before her hands slip of my waist and she gets up.

“Come on sleepy head, get up, busy busy day” she says. The high beeping sound starts again. Hyunae smiles brightly.

“Look, I’m not the only one telling you to get up” she says. I rub through my hair before getting up and silencing the allarmclock. Getting ready for a long day.

 

AN: Another quick one ^^ Enjoy :3