Just for a bit

The place where I belong

Kevin:

“Ah, I’m so tired!” I exclaim while dropping down on the bed. Hyunae laughs.

“It was so much fun today” she says. I roll on my side and watch Hyunae take off her jacket. A little smile comes to my face.

“It sure was” I say. She turns towards me and smiles. For some reason, my heart skips a beat.

“Euhm, I’ll go first” she says and points to the bathroom. I nod. She grabs her stuff and disappears into the bathroom. My minds starts wandering. I indeed had lots of fun today. All the rides we’ve been on, our fooling around, even the teasing of the members, and then… the ferris wheel. I hide my face in my hands and roll over the bed. It started out just fooling around. There was this awkward silence and I was all too happy when she found a way to break it. I wasn’t even planning on going that far, heck I never thought I would dare to do something like that, not yet anyway. But… when I saw that look I her eyes, it was like it wiped all my doubt and fears away. She answered it, that’s a good thing, right? And, in the car as well, she accepted my hand, didn’t she. I sigh.

“Why do I have to be so new at this!” I exclaim, rolling back to the other side of the bed. I sigh and look at the curtain. Somehow, it all seems like a dream. I close my eyes.

“Please, don’t let it be a dream” I sigh.

 

 

Hyunae:

I look at my red cheeks in the mirror. I lift up my hands and bring them to my cheeks. I sigh. My one hand slips down again while my other one moves to my lips.

“He really kissed me, didn’t he” I whisper to myself: “It wasn’t a dream right.”

I yawn and rub my eyes, I’m getting really tired too. After grabbing all my things, I check myself in the mirror one last time before getting out of the bathroom. Kevin is still lying on the bed, but he has moved, his back is facing me.

“The bathroom is all yours” I say and I put away my stuff. When I get back up and face Kevin again, he still hasn’t moved.

“Kevin, don’t fall asleep like that” I say and move over: “You should …”

It’s no use, he’s fallen asleep. I sigh and smile.

“Phabo, you shouldn’t sleep like that” I softly say. I watch his sweet sleeping face. In an attempt to wake him up, I put my hand on his arm and lightly shake it.

“Kevin, you should wake up” I tell him. He rolls on his back, but sleeps on.

“It doesn’t look like you’ll be easy to wake up” I tell him. When I want to pull my hand back, I notice he has grabbed hold of my sleeve and he isn’t very like to let go. I chuckle.

“He reacts even when he’s sleeping” I think. In one swift move, he rolls on his side again, not letting go of my sleeve. He pulls with a force that makes me lose balance. I roll over him and fal down on the bed next to him. I look surprised at Kevin. This has to have woken him up. I’m even more surprised to see that Kevin is still sleeping like a baby.

“You must have been really tired” I say and pat his head softly. I look at his lips. It… really wasn’t a dream, was it. He let’s go of my sleeve.

“This is the time to stand up and wake him up” I think, but before I can move, let alone, get up, his arm wraps around my wais and pulls me close. He hides his face in my neck and nuzzles his nose against it. My face instantly get’s beet red and my heart is racing like never before.

“K…Kevin, what are you doing?” I ask him. There’s no reaction from his side whatsoever, except for a big sigh. His breath brushes against my neck and sends a shiver down my spine.

“Stay…stay…f…for a bit” he mumbles. I can’t tell if he’s awake or asleep. Either way, I figure I don’t do any harm to stay like this, just for a bit. I’ll get up in a minute, I’ll just stay like this… for a bit.

 

AN: This one went pretty smoothly :D A quick update, a short one to... Enjoy :3