The evening

The place where I belong

 

Kevin:

“Just push the button already!” Kiseop says, getting annoyed.

“Hyung, it’s cold outside” Dongho complains.

“Hurry, we’ll be in trouble if any fans see us here!” Soohyun says.

“I know! I know” I say. Even so, I still can’t get myself to push the doorbell.

“Keviiiin” Dongho whines.

“Phabo, I’m getting cold” AJ says.

“Then you ring the doorbell!” I tell him while looking at him. His eyes widen and he takes a step back. We’re standing in front of Hyunae’s house. It’s new year’s eve. As promised, we are here and are all dressed up. It’s a rare moment we can all celebrate together. The guys look good, I think. Chohee won’t be disappointed when she sees AJ. I’m a bit worried about how I look though. Is it good enough? What will Hyunae look like? She’ll pretty, no doubt. Oh no, now I’m only getting more nervous pressing the doorbell.

“It’s getting heavy, you know” Hoon complaines. He’s holding the stuff we brough, together with Eli and Kiseop. Dongho sighs and pushes me towards the door and I push the doorbell.

“Was it that hard?” AJ asks. I send an evil glare to him. He shouldn’t be the one saying that, he was too nervous to push the button himself. I can’t believe he’s still denying he likes Chohee, even if it’s just a little.

“Coming!” a cheerful voice says coming from the other side of the door. We, mostly AJ and me, hold or breaths as the doorknob turns and the door slowly opens. Will it be Hyunae? What would she wear? I’m getting nervous.

“Oh, my” Chohee says when she sees us.

“Who would have thought that you guys could look even more handsome?” she says while bringing one of her hands to her cheeks to show her surprise.

“Oh, come in, come in! You guys shouldn’t be outside!” she says and signs us to come in. I slightly bow my head to her and go in. The others follow my example.

“Sorry for intruding” we say and look around. We put on our slippers and follow Chohee to the living room.

“Ajussi, ajumma, our guests have arrived” Chohee says cheerfully. Ajussi is sitting in the couch that faces us and his jaw drops. Ajumma, who doesn’t know it’s us jet, jumps up a turns around.

“Ah, welcome to our hou…” she looks at us in disbelieve. She turns to her husband.

“Dear, should I get my glasses checked or am I seeing this right?” she asks him.

“I think you’re seeing perfectly” he says. She turns back to us. Her shocked face turns into a big smile.

“Oh, my, I can’t believe how rude I’ve been” she says while she bounces our way. She deeply bows.

“Sorry my surprise, I would never have guessed it could ever be you guys. Why didn’t Hyunae or Chohee tell me this? Seriously, those kids” she says. We giggle.

“Sorry ajumma, it was our idea to keep it quiet” Soohyun says, bowing to her. We all bow to her.

“We wanted it to be a surprise” Dongho says happy.

“My, my, it sure is” she says.

“Here is our gift” Hoon says while giving her a gift as thank for receiving us. She looks at Hoon with big eyes.

“You look even more handsome than on TV” she says. Hoon laughs.

“Sorry boy, she’s already married” ajussi says.

“Oh dear, don’t be so jealous, it’s not every day your old wife gets to see a handsome young man from upclose” she says.

“Excuse me for not being young anymore” he says. We all laugh.

“I’m glad you guys get along” Hyunae says. I hold my breath. She standing behind me. I’m curious how she looks. Slowely I turn around and look at her. She’s gorgeous.

“Hi guys” she beams. She walks over to me and hugs me.

“Hi Kevin” she says softly.

“Hi Hyunae” I say and we let go.

“And we don’t get a hug?” the other members say, putting to Hyunae on purpose. She laughs.

“Ofcourse you guys get a hug” she says and everyone hugs her simultaneously. Chohee walks in again, she’s back from putting our stuff in the kitchen.

“Why am I left out?” she asks when she sees everyone hug Hyunae.

“Oh someone feels lonely” AJ says as he lets go of Hyunae and pulls Chohee close. She starts to blush.

Hyunae giggles.

“Not so talkative now, are you?” she says. Chohee only smiles back. By now, ajussi has snapped out of his surprise and stands next to us. He bows to all of us. Again, we bow back. We all sit down in the couch and they offer us a drink. We talk and laugh and have fun. This really was the best solution, I’m happy I can spend this day with Hyunae again.

 

 

A/n: hii all ^w^ sorry for updating so late and updating so little. I have had trouble writing stuff down, it just wouldn't come out right and i didn't have much time either. I hope you can forgive me ^w^ thaaanks :3 enjoy!