Chapter 6

I will try for your love

Hey :)

Sorry for not updating for a long time :(

I tried to, but my teachers just had to give us tons of homework and tests :(

I'm sorry if this chapter :( really need some inspiration, and homework is not helping at all~

 


Words in italic are thought and thinking

 


 

 

 

Beep beep...Beep beep...

 

 

Beep beep...Beep beep...

 

 

Beep beep...Beep beep...

"Argh! Stupid alarm clock!!! Just shut up already!!!"

An annoyed growl escapes from a big lump that is covered by pillows and blankets in the middle of the bed. A head pops out, with a visible messy bed head. A hand is brought out, messily touching the nightstand in order to feel the clock, then violently shuts it down.

"Remind me why I got this stupid, annoying clock again", the boy's mumble is almost inaudible under all the layers of blankets he got himself wrapped in. After making sure that nothing's potentially going to disturb him and his happy relationship with his bed, the boy yawns and slowly dozes off.

 

...

"BTOB Back again! BTOB Change the game! BTOB Get your swag!..."

"For God's sake!!! Who the hell call at 7 a.m in the freaking morning on a freaking Saturday?!!"

The young boy angrily stomps his feet on the floor, makes his way to the desk and grabs the cell phone that is going off. He glances at the name flickering on the screen then curses under his breath.

 

"Do you have any freaking idea what time it is?!! Don't you have anything better to do than interrupting my date with my freaking bed, Ilhoon?!! Like ing Minhyuk-hyung and Eunkwang-hyung or something!!!"

"First, it's 'Ilhoon-hyung' for you, you brat. Second, Minhyuk-hyung and his boyfriend haven't come back yet. I really don't want to know what they are doing on that Jeju island, but it seems like they won't return home anytime soon"

The younger boy could sense a knowing smirk coming from his hyung at the other end, and he makes a gagging noise, seriously doesn't want to know what their lovey-dovey hyungs are doing on their so-called honeymoon.

"And third, it's 7 a.m. Don't you remember we have something to do today?", the other boy named Ilhoon continues his speech after giggling at the younger boy's funny noise.

 

Do I have anything to do today?

The young boy glances at the calendar that is sitting on his desk. He takes a look at today's schedule. 

Today is August 27th, right?

...

 

"!!! I'm late!!!", he yells into the phone, hurriedly rushes to the bathroom.

"Watch your language, Sungjae"

"Why didn't you wake me up earlier?!"

"So I could hear screaming and cursing? You are not a kid anymore. Be responsible"

...

"Look who is talking! You actually listen in class?", Sungjae chokes on air after hearing his hyung's wise words.

A giggle is heard at the other end. "No, school is boring. I copied Mom"

 

.-.-.

 

Sungjae rushes to the subway station, where Ilhoon is waiting for him. He smiles at the sight of the younger boy running, his hair covered his eyes, trying to catch his breath.

"Hey, what took so long?"

"I'll tell you on the subway. Hurry up. We're late. I don't want to make bad impression on my counselor"

"You received a scholarship to one of the most famous universities in South Korea at the age of 17, when you are supposed to be in high school. Seriously, you couldn't make any impression better than that"

 

They hurriedly make their way to the subway that is ready to leave. It's Saturday, therefore the subway is quite deserted, Ilhoon and Sungjae could find themselves somewhere to sit. After making themselves comfortable, Ilhoon quickly turns to face the boy.

"So, answer me!"

"Hmph?", Sungjae gives him unconfused look.

"What took you so long earlier?"

"Oh...I was just looking for my watch, just to found the watchface broken"

He pouts slightly. The watch is a present given by his mother who passed away when Sungjae was a kid. He loves and takes a really good care of it, and would only wear it on special occasion. But due to his stupidity, he still had it on his wrist while being chased yesterday.

And accidentally broke it after he fall onto the stranger guy on the pavements.

 

"That stranger...", he mumbles under his breath.

"Hmph? What did you say?", Ilhoon asks, snapped the younger boy out of his daydream.

"What? Nothing!", Sungjae blushes slightly when the thought of the stranger flows back to his mind.

That weird stranger. That annoyingly handsome, nice, well-built stranger.

...

Wait...Did I seriously just thought that?

 

Ilhoon just shrugs at his dongsaeng's weird attitude. "How did you break it?"

"Uhm...I fallen on the sidewalk by accident...and...uhm...", Sungjae stutters on his words, trying to find the right words to make his explanation doesn't sound creepy. Like "I was running the hell of my life, then suddenly the next minute, I was lying on top of this guy and found him extremely hot. Then I accidentally slammed my wrist on the cement while flailing around like a crazy penguin on his amazingly well-built body"

 

"They chased after you again?", his hyung looks at him with concerned eyes.

"Y-Yeah...But I'm okay, seriously, hyung"

"If they hurt you or anything, just call me, okay?"

Sungjae gives his hyung an assuring smile, then changes the topic. They talk about their new university. How excited they are. How the would spend all their time together.

 

.-.-.

 

Ilhoon silently smiles at his little friend. Well, not too little, since Sungjae is only 1 year younger than him, plus taller than him. But in his eyes, the boy is still like the younger brother that he had never had.

 

They met each other at high school, where he found Sungjae wandering around the school with his doe eyes wide open. Ilhoon soon made friend with the young boy and they got along quite well. Of course, there would be little bickering now and then, but they could always make up and laugh at their foolish quarrel.

That is what Ilhoon loves the most about this brotherly relationship. They understand each other very well, and their bond grows even sronger after each quarrel.

But he is not very sure that his feeling towards Sungjae is the feeling that he would give a normal younger brother.

 

Maybe...

Just maybe...

Jung Ilhoon loves Yook Sungjae, more than a brother.

 

.-.-.

 

They get off the subway as it stops. Walking on the street, talking about almost any random thing, a tint of pink covers Ilhoon's face when the younger boy suddenly link their arms together.

"Hyung, it's cold~". Sungjae says as he snuggles closer to his hyung. Ilhoon chuckles, tiptoes to ruffle his hair. 

"Don't act like a freaking cute puppy! I know you could be quite evil sometime. By the way, how could you be so tall?!! Stop growing, you are overgrow your hyung"

Sungjae pouts slightly as his hyung's word. He opens his mouth, about to say something, but stop as the university comes to their sight.

"Hey, you gotta go meet your counselor. I'll see you later, ok?"

"Okay, hyung"

 

"So cute", Ilhoon whispers to himself, makes sure that Sungjae couldn't hear him.

 

.-.-.

 

"You are Yook Sungjae?"

"Yes sir"

Sungjae says. He looks aroung the room that he was taken into. His counselor is sitting in front of him, looking carefully at his school report.

"You are only an eleventh grader, but has already graduated from high school and got scholarship to this school?"

"Uhm...yes..."

"That is pretty impressive, kid"

Sungjae lets out a sigh of relief. He quickly puts on a smile as the counselor hands him back his school report.

"You are pretty smart, I don't think that you'll have any problem studying here. Now this is your schedule, school will start on Monday. Get yourself ready. If you need any help, you know where to find me"

Sungjae mouths a "Thank you", as he makes his way to the door. He soon spots Ilhoon standing at the university's gate, waving at him. He smiles as he waves back, running towards his hyung.

"How was your meeting?", he chirps happily.

". My counselor kind of made fun of my Science grade", Ilhoon replies with his tongue sticks out.

"That's what you get for rejecting my offer of tutoring you Science"

"You at teaching, you know? Remember the last time you tried to teach me Maths? We ended up arguing for a whole week"

"Whatever, hyung. You are just so stubborn"

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes you are, hyung! Keep silent and just admit it. By the way, let's go get something to drink, I'm thristy", Sungjae says as he shows his best puppy face to Ilhoon.

"You are lucky that you are cute"

 

.-.-.

 

As they walk on the pavements, away from the university, they hear a car violently putting on the brake and making a shrieking sound. Sungjae and Ilhoonlook back, just to see a luxurious black BMW stops in front of the university's gate.

"Those rich spoiled brats. They just think that they could do everything they want in this school. I am really going to teach them some lesons of decent behavior in public", Ilhoon says as he winces at the car.

Sungjae just laughs at his hyung's siliness then drags him away.

 

And they walk fast towards the coffee shop. A little too fast to hear girls screaming as a boy gets out of the car.

"Peniel oppa!"

"Oh my god! He is even more handsome in real life!"

...

That boy just smirks, looking at the eaming girls with his arrogant face.

Looking at the university, he mumbles:

"So, this is where I'll be studying"


I'm running out of idea~ :((

I'm really sorry if I disappointed you guys :((

Sorry~