Chapter 5

I will try for your love

Hey guys, I'm back :D

I'm sorry if the story is too draggy :((

You won't mind if this story is like...40-chapter long, right?...

I'm trying my best to update as soon as possible :)

So, this is a 3rd person POV. And if there are any changes, I'll tell you guys in my A/N :)

Thanks lots :D

 


Words in italic are thought and thinking


 

 

"Peniel"

 

He heard a voice calling his name. He turns around to look, to search for the source of that voice. But there is no one there in the white hallway, except him.

 

Wait. Why am I standing here? This is not my room.

 

He observes the strange surroundings carefully again. He is standing in a big hallway which is painted with a pure white color. So pure that it even reminds Peniel of heaven.

 

Wait again...

No...It can't be...Am I really in heaven?

 

Am I dead?

 

"Come with me, Peniel"

Peniel takes his eyes off the walls that are surrounding him as he hears his name being called once again. He looks up and is surprised by a figure standing in front of him. It has the shape of a human, with its back facing him. That "person" is wearing a fairly long white smooth dress, which covers its whole body, from head to toe. Its head is fully hid behind an also-white hoodie, but Peniel cold see a curl of raven hair flickering behind the cloth.

 

It this a human being

Or maybe an angel...

So I'm really dead, am I?

 

.-.-.

"Come with me..."

.-.-.

 

Wait. I remember that voice...

 

"Mom?", Peniel calls out.

That voice. The voice that has been lingering in his mind for more than 10 years. Even though he hasn't heard his mother's voice for a rally long time, but that doesn't mean he has forgot it.

The shoulders of the figure suddenly shake a bit, and a cute giggle could be heard.

"Just come with me"

"Mom...It is really you! Where am I, Mom?! Why am I hear?! In heaven?! Am I dead?!". Right now, Peniel's mind is overflowed with quetions. He doesn't even bother to verify whether that figure is his mother. 

He widens his eyes, doesn't take his eys off his "Mom", and is waiting for her answers.

 

"I didn't know that such a cold kid like you would ask so many questions"

"Uhm...I..."

 

How does she not know that I am a person who is curious about everything? Doesn't she remember my constant questions for her  about all the flowers and trees while we spent our time in our garden? Has she...forgot me?

Peniel doesn't realize that he was in a trance until he hears that giggle again.

"I'm just kidding. Now, hurry up and come with me"

"B-But...where?", he stutters.

"You are asking question again", the figure says. Although Peniel couldn't see its face, he feels that it's smiling at the moment. "Just stand up and follow me"

 

Before Peniel could make his decision, the figure suddenly starts to run, leaving a shocked Peniel behind.

 

"Mom, wait up!"

But it seems that his call wasn't heard, since the figure doesn't stop running. Instead, it starts to speed up and creates some distance btween them.

"Wait up!", Peniel crys out, hoping that his "Mom" would stop running. 

But she didn't. So Peniel starts to quicken his pace and soon catches up.

"Hey, you're running too fast. Where are we going, Mom?"

As Peniel says, he put his hand on his "Mom's" right shoulder, trying to catch his breath after the sudden exercise.

 

But he really doesn't expect what happens next.

 

"It takes you long enough"

As the figure says, it lets out a small cute giggle. And it slowly turns to face Peniel.

 

 

"S-Sungjae...?"

 

The younger boy looks at him, giggles cutely again, before he starts running away from Peniel's hand.

Leaving the older boy behind.

 

So it's not Mom. The angel is Sungjae.

Sungjae.

 

"Hurry up, hyung!"

Peniel raises his face, just to see the boy flashing his grin at him. With his all-time adorable doe eyes.

All of sudden, Peniel could feel his heart stops beating. All he could do is looking foolishly at the boy who is running far away from him.

"Wait for me, Sungjae", he whispers to himself. Although he knows that there is no way the boy could hear him, but that was all that cold come out of his mouth at that moment, when he was overflowed with emotions. Sad, happy, shocked, panicked,...?

 

Sungjae ah, you are leaving me again

Why do you always have to disappear so unexpectedly?

 

Looking at the boy who is running, now turns into a small dot so far away from him, Peniel still hasn't moved from the standing position he was in earlier.

And he starts to recall what just happened.

 

Sungjae's angelic voice when he called Peniel to follow him. His little cute giggle that reminds Peniel of a loveable puppy. His innocent gin that just stops Peniel's heart from beating at that right moment. His adorable eyes that were twinkling with excitement as they stared at Peniel's. His handsome face that were glowing like an angel's underneath the pure white cloth.

 

An angel.

Sungjae is an Angel.

 

Sungjae ah, stop running. Even for just a minute. Stop running away from me, Sungjae...

 


I'm lack of ideas!!! 

Sorry if this bored you :( I'll try to write it more exciting next time :(

Hope you guys are satisfied with this, though...

Hugs and Kisses <3