Chapter 3

I will try for your love

So, I'm gonna start this chapter with some POV, since I think it will make the story more interesting.

Then it will be back to the 3rd person point of view :)

Hope I don't confuse you guys :)


Words in italic are thought and thinking

 


 

Sungjae's POV:

 

"So, you are the Sungjae they are yelling about?" 

 

My eyes widen even more as he says. all I can think of right now is his voice.

How enchanting it is. How smoothly it crept into my ears. How it sent a chill down my spine. How it just makes my heart stop at that right moment.

 

"I know I'm good-looking but you are freaking me out with your stare, you know?"

I snap back into reality, just to see that boy in front of teasing with a smirk on his face.

" Uhm...I...", I feel my cheeks heat up, as I blush many shades of red.

But that was all I could manage to say before he suddenly pushes me to the wall behind. I let out a small gasp as my body comes into contact with the coldness of the concrete wall.

 

"Hold your thought. They are coming"

I suddenly remember that I was being chased. My heart starts beating really fast. I look around to find a place to hide, or just to run awayfrom the guys who are running after me. And it freaks me out when I realize that we are standing in a dead end.

 

Great. Now I'm dead. Thanks to YOU, stranger.

 

 

Peniel's POV:

 

I could feel his heart starts speeding up and he is sweating bullets as the yell and footsteps get closer and closer to where we are standing. I could feel my uneven heartbeat and my whole body just freezes.

All I could do is to shut my eyes tightly, trying hard to figure out a way to get out of this mess.

I could just ditch this Sungjae guy, act like none of these things have ever happened and come back to my normal self and my normal lfe.

 

But I just can't.

 

Now I'm worrying about a freaking stranger. What the hell?

As I mumble a curse under ny breath, a great idea struck me. An idea that might help me and Sungjae get out of this mess. But it's kind of a weird one, and I'm not sure how the other boy will react to this.

 

But it is better to try than to do nothing and got both beaten up.

 

I let a smirk appear on my face before I quickly start to make my plan work.

 

 

Third person POV:

"What are you...?"

 

That was all that Sungjae could manage to murmur when Peniel suddenly brings his hands up, let his palms touch the wall behind the other boy. Got trapped between the boy's arms and prevented from moving around, Sungjae just stands still with shocked expression.

But that doesn't stop Peniel from carrying on his plan.

He brings his face closer to the boy's, until their faces are only couple of inches away. Until their breath merge into one.

 

Sungjae could feel his heart beats so fast that he thinks it actually will burst out of his rib cage. He shyly takes a look at the older boy who are pinning him to the wall. As he does, he sees the pure black orbs are also gazing at him.

 

I could really get used to those eyes. 

He blushes a deep red at the thought and mentally slaps himself.

 

"Yah! Did you see him running this way?"

As soon as he hears the intimidatingly familiar voice, Sungjae hastily lowers his body, tries to hide himself behind the other boy's.

He thought the older boy will only lend him his body as a shield for a moment.

 

But he seriously didn't expect what happens next.

 

Peniel gives a little chuckle at the sight of the younger boy. How he hurriedly hides himself after hearing that voice. It wasn't supposed to be funny, but somehow Peniel finds it really cute. 

And somehow, he just wants to protect this cute boy.

 

He quickly removes one of his hands from the wall and places it at the back of Sungjae's neck. Then he gives it a light push. 

Light enough to makes Sungjae's forehead came into contact with Peniel's chest.

 

Sungjae's eyes widens even more, if it was possible.

What did he do that for? 

He is really confused. But as soon as he opens his mouth to question, he was abruptly stopped by a statement.

"Yah! I didn't even know that there is still couple hanging out at this kind of blind alley at this late hour. And it's not even weekend"

 

Peniel immediately regconizes that voice. The voice that was yelling out Sungjae's name earlier. He turns his head slightly, just enough to see the man whose voice is scaring the hell out of the younger boy. He is tall and looks like the kind of person who are willing to shoot down anyone for money. And he is not alone. The man that is with him is also scary, with a huge visible tatoo on his muscular arms.

 

How the hell did Sungjae got chased by these kind of guys?

It was the first thing that came into Peniel's mind when he saw them.

The other guy lets out a smirk.

"Kids these days. Anyway, it's none of our business. Keep looking"

"But he's not here. Do you think that he run that way?", the other says while pointing at the opposite direction.

"Maybe, but he can't be in this dead end. There are no one other than that freaking couple"

 

Yeah yeah. We are just a freaking couple, so just get your out of here

Peniel thought. But somehow, he feels some kind of excitement tingles in his stomach when they said that he and Sungjae are a couple.

Well, more like "look like a couple".

 

Suddenly, he got snapped back into reality when a hot breath touches the skin on his neck, sends a shiver down his spine. He looks at the direction where those guys were standing, but they have already left.

He then takes a look at the boy who has his head against his chest, breathing unevenly. He lets out a light chuckle, pulls the boy away to see his face painted with many shades of red.

"They're gone", he says with a smile.

Sungjae slowly looks around, just to double check. Then he whispers a "Thank you" and hastily runs away, leaving the older boy in shock.

 

Right now, Peniel doesn't want anything but to grab the boy's wrist and stop him from running. But who is he to do such thing?

He lets out a small sigh while mumbles undet his breath: "When will we meet again, Sungjae?"

 

But his thought is quickly brushed off when his phone goes off, vibrating in his jeans' pocket.

"Well, that takes him long enough"


Sorry if i bored you guys to death :(

Please leave any comments if  you think I should improve on anything ;)

Thanks lots <3

Hugs and kisses :)