Chapter 1

I will try for your love

Two people.

Two backgrounds.

And a destined meeting.

 

 

 

"Our flight from Chicago to Seoul is going to land. Please take your seat and fasten your seatbelt".

Peniel stretches himself after a long sleep, lazily takes a look out of the window. "What am I even doing here?" he mumbles a few words before getting his seatbelt fastened.

 

The plane safely arrived at Incheon Airport. After picking up his luggage, Peniel hastily heads out to catch a cab. He rushes through the parking lot with the speed of light and didn't stop until he got on the vehicle (well, a bit of exagerration...but you know what I mean :D)

"Take me downtown, please" he requests. "And go as fast as you can"

 

After a few minutes, Peniel is standing in front of a huge shopping mall. He lets out a small sight as he starts to wandering around the streets of Seoul.

 

It has been 10 years since he left Korea for his education in Chicago. And 10 years is enough for Seoul to change its appearance. The modern skyscrappers, the luxurious shopping mall, the state-of-the-art apartments. Peniel looks around, tries to find something familiar. Something resembles his 10-year-ago Seoul. However, all that he see is a modern, but strang city.

 

Tired of the crowded downtown, he decides to go for a walk towards the residential area. It has been a while since the last time he had such a comfortable walk. When Peniel was studying in Chicago, he was always kept inside his father's mansion and was supervised by a butler, so he didn't have a chance to escape. Dragging the luggage, he slowly enjoys the fresh air with his eyes closed.

 

But it wasn't long before he was interrupted by a loud yell from afar.

"SUNGJAE! Where are you?! You better get out now, or you're dead!"

Confused, Peniel tries to locate where the yell come from and who is this Sungjae guy.

 

As he was looking, something happened that he knows he will never forget.

 

 

 

*jang*

How do you think of this chapter? :)

Though i really hope that you're happy with this :D

Please leave a comment if you think that i should improve on anything :)

And sorry for my grammar and spelling mistakes :((