CHAPTER 9

Please come back, i love you.

CHAPTER 9

GD's POV:

I punched him again. Making him fall over. He immediately got up and punched me back, making me fall.

"STOP!!" a girl screamed. 

"oh.. my.. god.. g-dragon... oppaaa?" the same girl asked. 

I backed away, before running out of the damn cafe. 

 

Na-ri's POV:

I hid in the workers room. Crying my eyes out. 

I think i heard someone falling on the ground before hearing Hara shouting "STOP!!" 

Feeling curious, i cleaned up my face and went outside. 

She looked at me wide-eyed and i stared at her. forming a 'O' shape. 

Minho is just near her and i realised the new bruise on his face. I sighed. So that was what it was about huh? 

"G...-dra..-gon.. oppa was here!!!" she shouted, jumping. 

I kept quiet, before heading to the kitchen. I must not let her know my boy, no, my ex is g-dragon. 

Minho came in soon after that. 

"What happened?" i asked him concernly.

"Nothing much, just guy problems." 

I giggled. Guy problems? Never heard it before. 

He frowned when he saw me giggling, causing me to turn serious again. 

"What did you do?" i asked him. 

Jiyong is never those type of guy who gets angry for no reason. Years of relationships told me that. 

"I just told him to off." he said coldly. Making me wince. 

"Huh?"

"I told him not to touch you anymore."

I nodded my head, that's the best thing for me now right? 

"That mother er doesn't deserve you." minho added, looking straight at me.

Something in his gaze made me turn away and look at other things. 

He pull me closer to him before cupping my face.

"I like you, Na-ri ah!" he said, making me freeze. 

"Don't joke with me~ haha" i said awkwardly.

"No, i'm not. I like you." he said again. 

I froze. Minho likes me? It can't be... i always thought he likes Bom.. 

And i don't like Minho in a boyfriend-girlfriend way. I like him as a friend.. 

"Erm.." i responded. 

"You don't have to respond now. I don't mind silently loving you." he replied. Making me feel guilty. 

I nodded my head, don't know how to respond. 

"Let's go back to work ok?" i asked him, which in turn, he nodded. 

We went out to the cafe and there, Hara sitting down while Bom tried to console her. 

"I.. saw.. oppa... g..dra..goon..!!" Hara stammered while tears rolled down her cheeks.

"Calm down hara.." Bom said while rolling her eyes.  

Minho and I exchanged looks. 

"Oh really? G-dragon?!" I feighed innocence. 

"Yeahhh!!" Hara shouted again. 

I chuckled at her reaction. 

"Let's get back to work. And hara, your makeup is smudging, what if he comes in again and see you in this state?" I said matter-of-factly. 

She looked up at me and her eyes widened. 

"Oh yeah..." she muttered. She got up and ran to the workers room. We waited for her, she came out, with new makeup and smiled at us.

We went back to work. 

However, i kept thinking about him. Of course, he wouldn't give up bigbang for me. What am i to him? Nothing much right? So now, we've officially broke up. I shall not think about him anymore..

 

Sorry for the super long delay for new chapters! Was really busy in sch and Chinese New Year is here! Happy chinese new year everyone!!