CHAPTER 25

Please come back, i love you.

Recording for Blue went smoothly. After 3 hours, we're done with the song. 

Then i worked on our outfit and concept together with the stylists and artists. 

Unknowingly, i'm the last one in the company, it's already 11pm at night. 

I sighed. 

I'm trying too hard.. too hard to forget her. 

I sighed as i put down my pencil. I'm working on the outfits. 

Taking out my phone, i stared at her picture again. 

I know she won't pick up my phone even if i call her. And if i message her, she won't reply me. 

 

Na-ri's POV:

it's 11pm now, i rolled in my bed. Thinking about Jiyong. My heart raced abit just thinking about his lips. No.. no... don't think! I buried my face into the pillow. 

Then, my phone lit up. I looked. 

"I miss you so damn much." - Jagiya<3

I miss him too. 

"I know you won't reply me, but i know you're viewing this." - Jagiya <3

His messages came like bullets. 

"I'm working well in bigbang now.. we're gonna release a new album soon and a possible concert.." - Jagiya<3

"Please live well." -Jagiya. 

I re-read the text messages again and again. Tears started to form again. 

I placed my phone away and went to sleep. 

 

GD's POV:

I just messaged her. 1 hour.. 2 hours... no reply. 

I was still hopeful but that tiny flame of hope distinguished and i find myself getting sleepy. 

I went to sleep. 

Next morning~

I went to work as usual. 

"Guys, there will be a mini concert in Jeju island next week!" manager hyung told us. All of us nodded. 

 

Na-ri's POV:

I went to work and immediately, Minzy ran towards me.

"Kyaa! Na-ri ah! Bigbang is coming to jeju next week!" she screamed.

What...?! I gulped.

"GO WITH MEE! I'll kill you if you don't!!" she raised her tone.

"Alright.." i mumbled. 

Minzy quickly used her iphone and booked our tickets. 

I'm gonna see him.. 

"First row! We got it!" she shouted and jumped. I gulped harder.

First row...? 

I feel really uneasy. 

 

GD's POV: 

We did not do anything much for today as we just planned the songs for the mini concert. 

After we were done, we had a small break.

I tapped my photo album, pictures of her were inside. When we're dating, taking selca, her sleeping, smiling and eating, all inside. 

I smiled as i scrolled through the album.

Picture of her sleeping. I grinned widely.Her ever beautiful face... 

I day dreamt about her. Then i feel someone hitting my back. I turned. 

"Hyung! I've been calling you for like 100000 times!" Seungri said dramatically.

"Sorry, what's up?"

"Ah hyung! I want to go back to my hometown in jeju, do you wanna tag along? For fresh air? Then we can stay there till the concert." he suggested. 

Finding it's a good idea, i agreed. After all, i need a break from all these.And her.. 

Turn out that the rest of the members also agreed to that. 

We all went to pack our luggages and we got permission from YG also. 

Then, we took a cruise over. It took us 4 hours. 

We landed and i was stunned by the beauty of the place. 

Seungri brought us to his house, it was big enough for all of the members to stay. So we just chilled in the house. 

Then we had dinner there too. Seungri just joked around the whole time,making the atmosphere much lighter. 

We laughed and had a great time. 

"Ah hyung! We're running out of soju..! we need to buy!" Seungri said as he pull me up. 

I laughed and nodded. 

 

Na-ri's POV:

It's 9pm, time to close. I bid Aunt Kim and Aunt Song bye and walked together with Minzy. 

For the whole time, Minzy just kept talking about Bigbang. 

I laughed at her eagerness about bigbang. 

We walked close and we turned to a alley. Then i saw him....................  

He saw me too... Seungri was beside him. 

"Jiyong, seunghyun oppa?!" Minzy shouted. 

Seungri just laughed and nodded. Jiyong staring at me the whole time. 

Minzy ran to them and cupped from screaming. Jiyong just stared at me the whole time. I looked down at the ground, avoiding his glaze, i think i see sadness, anger and longing. 

"Ohhh. Na-ri ssi? Is that you?" seungri pointed at me, he finally saw me. 

"How did you know her name..." Minzy asked confusedly. 

Seungri ran to me and hugged me. 

"Na-ri it really is you!!" he said jumping. 

"Hyung!! Na..." he turned back and Jiyong had already walked away. 

My heart aches as i see his disappearing figure. 

I don't blame him, i had asked him to go away. 

"Oh, bye na ri!" seungri said before running to his hyung. 

"Omo... na-ri ahh! How did the bigbang oppas know you??" minzy asked me curiously.

I sighed. 

"Erm.. minzy can you help me keep a secret?" i asked her.

She nodded.

"You see.. *tells her everything*" 

"What?!" she said after listening to my words. 

We had satdown on the bench on the sidewalks. 

"So you're saying.. g-dragon is your boyfriend, ok, maybe ex?" she asked me with wide eyes.

"Yes.." 

"You're lucky that my bias isn't him." she joked. 

"This is unbelievable..." she just muttered. 

"No. it's the truth..." 

I sighed. 

 

GD's POV:

I thought i had seen the wrong person, but i was wrong. It's her. No doubt. 

I stared at her as i see her trying to avoid my stares. 

I don't know what to do, should i run up to her and kiss her? Or should i ignore her? 

I hate mixed feelings. I want to run up to her and tell her how much i miss her, but somehow my legs won't move. 

She had told me not to find her.

Seungri ran to her and hugged her,  jealousy rose

I'm angry at her, for appearing now, suddenly, making me feel insecure. 

I'm angry at her, leaving me without saying goodbye.

I'm angry at her, for saying that she would hide but i managed to find her after 1 week. 

I'm angry at her, for leaving me when we both love each other, and her reason is stupid. My happiness? Why can't she understand it's her? 

Feeling confused, i turned around and walked back to seungri's house. Angry tears had already formed. 

I opened the door loudly, the other members looked at me stunnedly. 

I stormed up the stairs and slammed close my door, then i jumped on the bed, and cried.

 

"What's wrong with ji?" Youngbae asked.

"We just bumped into Na-ri..!" seungri said abit excitedly.

"what?!" Youngbae, daesung and Top said together. 

"So she's here ..." daesung said quietly.

"He didn't go after her?" Youngbae asked.

"Nope." seungri shook his head. 

The 3 heard Jiyong's loud cryings and all kept quiet. Their leader is releasing stress now. 

"Do you guys think that we should arrange a meetup for them..?" daesung asked softly.

"Actually guys... before nari left, yg talked to her." youngbae admitted. 

"What?" the other members said at once. 

"Did he force her to leave him?" TOP asked. 

"I'm not sure.." youngbae replied. 

"But i think nari will leave him sooner or later, they both love each other deeply, nari should know that jiyong loves performing and by being with her, he won't be able to perform or compose." Youngbae added. 

"But.. without love, his singing and composing won't be sincere.." seungri said. 

The others nodded. 

"We aren't allowed to date though, and jiyong went to the extend to revealing he have a girlfriend...*sigh*" top said. 

"Why did he do that?" Daesung asked. 

"Maybe just wanting nari to know that she's really special to him.." seungri replied. 

They all sighed as their leader's loud cryings was heard through out the house.