First day of school ( part 2 )

Living with 12 demons

You went to check the classrom names and finally you found your classroom. You peeked in the insides of the class to see the place very.. un-rich-like. There were students making out at the back, Students chatting and flirting among themselves, boys jumping around the class like monkies and you can see four to five students studying. You frowned as you saw all of them. Is that how students should behave? you thought. Eventhough you're new in that school but you know richmans should never behave like that, well, except for the studying ones though.

" Oppa, should we go in? " You asked, still holding onto the doorframe of the classroom. Sehun was the type not to care for his surrounding and he was busy fiddling with his phone and holding onto it like it costs him his life but he shrugged anyways. you could hear some huffing and puffing and the sound of rushed steps from your back and as you turned you saw a guy in his twenties running carelessly through the hallways with books on his hands but soon stopped as he saw you and Sehun in the doorway.

" Are you guys the new students? " He asked, still breating in air heavily as he put a hand on his knees to hold himself.

" Yeah.. " You said. Sehun wasn't paying attention at all. He was still fiddling on his phone.

" wait.. are you... " The teacher started to runmage his books and soond found both of your student forms. " Ah! Oh Sehun and Do Mihyun? "

You nodded. " are we in the right class? "

" Of course! Of course, but first, the desk lady gave me back your forms, She said your.. father? wrote it wrongly... " the teacher mumbled.

" Oh! Chincha? Chwesonghamnida! Let me take these " you said as you took both yours and Sehun's forms.

" Okay, I need this by tomorrow and by the way! i'm your homeroom teacher from now on! I'm Mister Nam! " The teacher said as he pushed up his huge glassed from falling. He hten smiled at both of you, " You guys wait here, I'm going to announce your arrival. "

You nodded as you watched the teacher walked into the classroom. The postions of the students didn't change, and there was still students continuing to make out in class. The teacher cleared his throat and slammed the book on the table and the students stopped what they're doing. " Now, now students,  We have two new friends who will be joining us from today onwards. "

The students went back to their own seats and made bored faces, but most of them were angry. You saw a female student talking to her friend, and you listened " This is so troubling! Who do these new students think they are to attend school on the second day?! "

You pouted and ducked your head in sadness. Sehun just finished fiddling his phone and kept it inside his pocket. He then noticed you and thinking you were nervous, he patted your back and smiled. " it's okay. " You nodded.

" We have Oh Sehun and Do Mihyun, come in guys! " the teacher clapped happily in midst of silence. The students' eyes turned into slits to know the students who dared to attend on the second day of school. Sehun went in first and you followed, still ducking your head. As soon the girls saw Sehun, they bursted into giggles and murmurs among themselves. The guys had no interest in you after seeing your body shape, thinking you're fat (D.O purposely bought you a huge uniform and made your skirt longer, unil the bottom of your knees) and thinking you looked ugly with your simple braided hair and the girls were glaring at you for standing next to Sehun.

" Okay, Sehun, you'll be sitting at the empty seat next to Minwoo over there, he's the one wearing the purple baseball cap " The teacher said and pointed at Minwoo. Sehun then went over to sit next to his new deskmate. " and Mihyun.. you'll have to sit next to- "

Somehow the door bursted open anda guy walked into the room. He went over to an empty seat next to the window at the back and dropped his bag on the floor before putting his legs on the table. he had short straight blond hair, white milky skin and he also has sharp eyes. overall, he was good looking. As the students went to stare at the blonde, The teacher continues his speech.

" okay, where was I? Ah, Mihyun.. you'll have to sit next to.. Choi Junhong. "

You blinked, " who's that? "

The teacher cleared his throat once again and said it out loud, " You'll have to sit next to the boy who just came in.. unless, if you don't want to.. anyone wants to sit next to Junhong? " The teacher asked and the students were shaking their heads like scared hamsters. You sighed as you saw Sehun still fiddling with his phone, not listening and walked away to sit next to Zelo.

Zelo was looking outside the window and you frowned as you settled next to him. You poked him and whispered, " you're not supposed to put your legs on the table! "

Zelo turned to you and glared at you. You had to roll your eyes at that. " Fine! but my name's Mihyun, though "

Zelo ignored you, turning his head back to the outside. You were pretty sick of his attitude and you really wanted to punch his jaw and turn his eyes into panda eyes on his beautiful face, but because you were new, you made sure you're in control.

' this guy probably has led a bad life, thats why he looked like that grumpy cat on Chanyeol oppa's wall! '

-

You doodled a cartoon of you and EXO on your notebook. You were bored since you already know how to speak english, thanks to your private tutoring at home. Your soul was almost drained for sitting in class for already FOUR HOURS! You had heard something from Kai about this school before, All the graduates from this school are ALL fluent in english and now you know why. Soon the bell rang and you blinked, not knowing what it meant.

You turned to Zelo who was snoozing his face peacefully on the table. You were curious about the bell so you wanted to ask him. You shook him roughly from his sleep and it worked. Zelo was glaring down at you, his eyes were turning into smaller slits as his white skin turned red. " omo! you're sick! you look ugly and red! " You then runmaged the medicine from your bag. Zelo got annoyed and took his bag and left.

You then found your medicine and looked up to see Zelo nowhere in class and you saw EXO standing infront of your class. You smiled happily as you packed your things and went to them. Kai was busy flirting away the girls he saw and when he heard your voice, he stopped and turned to you. " Awww, how's my baby girl?? "

" Ewww... " You muttered and distanced away from Kai. 

" Hey where are you going?! " Kai asked as he saw you hiding behind Chen.

" Umma told me not to get near you too much or I'll become stupid like you, " You said and Kai heard that.

" Ouch. " 

" Shut it Sehun.. " Kai pouted and mumbled. " You're really sharp tounged Kris and devil DO's daughter for real... " 

" So let's talk about your class at cafeteria later on " Chen suggested and Tao nodded.


Sorry, very short chapter.. I had to do so..
First, I lost the story planning draft for this story T^T
and second, AFF was being a troll and I had to re-type this chapter again until 3am in the morning T^T
I'm so sad.. saddd~~

Yeah, it's me again, Teahyun. LOL, better get used to this author until unni's arrival ^^

Anyways! NEW CHARACTER!!! :D

BTS: before this story was released and today's character was chosen (zelo), me and unni had a friendly argument ^^ I already laid an eye for L.joe since i thought he was perfect for this part, but unni insisted on choosing Zelo. So to settle this, we used RANDOM.ORG to decide and it turns out Zelo wins, hands down XD fyuuu~~~

Well, I was actually shocked after seeing the comments you guys wrote. i was hoping sth like, " BOOO I PREFER DAEBU! UR STORY SSSS "

but instead, i saw all of you laughing at Kris' trolls. and commenting how funny that was

OMG, you made me feel happy! I don't know what I did to deserve this T^T No wonder unni loves her subbies, c'mere

let me love you too! *hugs*

Oh yeah! unni never requested for this but I was hoping you'd read this story! Any BAP fans out there? Check this story out then! :D

BADASS CINDERELLA

Unni always helped promoting my stories, so i guess promoting here is not bad too...

 


 

Here's a xiumin from your friendly authors ^^

 
 

Love, Daebu-- & Teahyun