First day of school

Living with 12 demons

[Skip Forward]

March 2013

" GUYS! C'MON! YOU'RE GOING TO BE LATE! " Kris' voice boomed from the outside of the house. 

Some of the members had already gone off to work except all of the maknaes and DO. The mother of the house was serving you food before slipping on his jacket for work. DO took a glance at all of you before shaking his head. His head then bent foward as well as his body as he tied up the laced of his leather shoe. 

He took a deep breath and sighed when he saw all of you eating like pigs. The sound of horn brought him back to reality and turned to all of you. " Kids, eat faster. Kris is not a patient man, " DO reminded before going away from the kitchen. You stuffed the last waffle in your mouth before looking at the rest. Sehun, Chen and Tao had already finished their foods. Kai was the only one left. He took another bite of his waffle before blinking at all of you. 

" Hyung, eat faster. Kris hyung is not a patient man. "

Kai shrugged and stood up from his chair, still chewing the waffle, before going out of the kitchen. Soon, all of you settled into kris' car. It wasn't big enough to fit all 6 of you but it wasn't small enough too. On your way to school, it was pretty awkward so you made sure you ducked your head. Kris saw you in the rear and started talking. " So, it's your first day of school today.. huh? " 

You looked up at kris who was trying hard to break the ice. " Ummm, yeah.. "

" Nervous? "

" Yeah.. "

" Don't worry, just stick to these guys and you'll be okay " Kris said as he saw the school parking lot and decided to park there.

Kai, who felt stuffed then opened the door of kris car and stepped out of it, followed by you maknaes and lastly, Kris, after he turned off the engines. Kai arched a brow at Kris after he had locked the car.

" Why are you not going to work? "

" I am, but first, DO told me to fill in your forms here, " kris said, walking away to the school.

" Oh no.... not this again, " Sehun mumbled and made a facepalm before following behind Kris.

-

The students were looking at all of you as all of you stepped into the school hallways. You were really nervous and you felt awkward so you stood in between Tao and Sehun. Chen was walking away next to kris and Kai, well, he was busy killing the girls. 

" Hey y "  Kai said and wriggled his eyebrows and pointed to a random girl. the girl was so dazed, she fainted.

" You're really beautiful~ So what's- OWWWWWW "

Kris stopped Kai from making  the female population extinct by pulling Kai's ears and dragged him into the school office. The desk lady saw Kris and she grinned. Kris also saw her but can't help but feel disgusted. 

" What can i help you big boy? New student here? " She asked seductively.

" No... it's just that, Will you stop doing that. it's disgusting " Kris said with his sharp tounge at the lady, making her turn away in shame. " I called yesterday and I need the forms to fill in four new students. 

The lady turned her head behind Kris and saw more guys to her liking and a frown came as she saw you. She shrugged away and took out four student forms before handing it to Kris. He took it and started to fill it in very quick and as soon as it's done, he gave the forms back to the lady. She then handed out the schedules to all of you before you all leave the office. kris turned to you and reminded you to call whenever there's problem. " deh appa! "

" So what'd you get for first period? " Tao asked you happily. You held the paper at arm's length as you analyse the subjects and you saw today's schedule. " I got History. " 

" You're the same class as me, " Sehun said and smiled at you. You smiled back and went together with him. Kai looked at Tao before shrugging. " let's go together then. "

On the other side, the desk lady was looking at all of your information. The first thing she looked at is the guardian's name. KRIS WU. " y~ I like that~ " then he turned to the guardian's phone number. Her jaws dropped and her eyes twitched at the answer. Then she scrolled down to the relationship part. She couldn't believe what she saw.

GUARDIAN SECTION.

NAME:
Kris Wu
PHONE NUMBER: 1-800-TRY AGAIN  .l. 
RELATIONSHIP: SINGLE[ ] , AUNT[ ] , UNCLE [ ] , GUARDIAN[ ] , MOTHER[ ] , FATHER[X] SORRY, TAKEN. FIND YOURSELF ANOTHER HE- LIKE YOU. MUAHAHAHA >:D

-------------

Short chapter, Mianhae :(

You guys noticed the different writing style? Yeah.. I'm Teahyun, the co-author ^^ 

Nice meeting you guys!

Ari unnie said she'd be away for a while, so I'm the one typing the chapters for now. My writing style is different and i don't have unnie's humour, so i hope you guys don't bash me..