Birthday girl (Part 1)

Living with 12 demons

November 2012 


" Shhh, Follow the plan and act like it's not her birthday today! " Kai whispered loudly to the members. Kai saw the smug face on Suho and he breathed out heavily. " GOD, Hyung, I suggest you don't be an actor. You're bad at this! " 

Suho shrugged and took out his phone to play games. The members then dispersed around the living room and did their own thing. 

You came down the stairs weakly as you just woke up from your sleep and you wanted to get a glass of water since it helps you get back to sleep again. 

You entered the living room and saw all the boys hanging out there. You blinked but walked past them anyways. 

You walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle before walking out again. 

" Hyunnie! " 

Your head turned lazily to the caller. " ...Yeah? " 

Chen went over to you and rubbed the back of his neck. " Do you mind accompanying me to the grocery shop today? The guys refused to help. " 

You nodded your head and walked away to your room. " Arasseo, I'll get changed after shower. " 

After you're no longer in sight, Chen turned to the guys to see them giving him a thumbs up. " Good! Just buy anything you guys want and make sure you have her home precisely at 12pm. Okay? " DO said and handed Chen $30. 

Chen's eyes widened. " We can't waste this! I- It's yours! Take it! " 

DO chuckled and mumbled, " Babo, I'm not the richest among you guys for nothing.. " 

" Just spend it. If you don't want, Just let Mihyun buy anything she wants, " DO reminded and Chen nodded obediently. 

" Have you guys got everything needed for the party? " Lay asked and the members nodded. 

" Great. " 

" How bout cake? A party is no fun without cakes! " Xiumin chimed. 

" We got that covered, " Luhan and Sehun said. 

" Good. I don't want my daughter's party to be bad " DO said. 

" She's not even biological to you.. " Chanyeol muttered. 

" I HEARD THAT " DO said and stared at Chanyeol. Automatically, Chanyeol nodded helplessly. 

Soon the sound of your food scraping on the floor was heard and everybody quickly went back to what they're doing. 

" Umma, Appa, I'm going out with Chen first " You said and walked away, still tired. 

Chen was standing blankly of hunger but Tao managed to nudge him out of his trance. Chen looked up to Baekhyun who nodded him off to you. Chen's eyes widened and ran after you. 

After both of you left, The members were loud once again. 

" Clean the place up!! Quick! " Kai said and rushed off to the cleaning closet. 

" Whoaa, Isn't he very excited? " Luhan asked and they nodded before following Kai too. 

----- 

You were chewing on your gum after Chen gave you one. You yawned once again. Chen chuckled and smiled at you. " Your tutor gave you more homeworks? " 

You nodded. "Yeah, I want to kick her for giving me so much maths! to have private tutoring.. Umma won''t let me make any friends! "

Chen nodded. He knew how strict and picky DO is when you make friends. He wants you to make friends with perfect people; not those who could get you influenced by bad things. Typical mothers.

Soon, both of you reached the supermarket. Chen took out a list Kai made up for him last night. His mouth was wide agape after he saw the things Kai demended.

 

It's not much but do you mind getting me these?

 

ICE CREAM (12x)

CHOCOLATE (10x)

XYLITOL GUMS! YOU KNOW MY FAV! (5x)

CUPCAKES, make sure it's either strawberry or chocolate! (15x)

Kimchi packs (10x) [sorry dude, I accidentally ate half of DO's kimchi pack]

 

xxLove, Kai 

 

' IS THIS GUY INSANE?! ' He thought.

Still standing in shock, You suddenly turned active and pulled the shocked Chen with you. Chen became more surprised at your actions but when he turned around to see where you're going at. He made a DO face, the 0_0

It was your favorite cereal, Cookie crisp.

You were giggling happily as you took 5 boxes of it. Chen's face scrunched and thought of the money DO gave him. 'THAT'S NOT ENOUGH for Kai's list and her cereals! '

"Mihyun ah, aren't you taking too much? " 

" Nope! Kai oppa said if you want to buy things you want, You need to take at least 5 of em! " You said and hugged the cereals. 
 

' Should've known...... ' Chen thought. He decided to cut the number of food Kai demanded, except the Kimchi packs, of course.
 

 " let's go grab our groceries " Chen said.

-------

" Who's in charge of decorations? " DO asked.

Kris and Suho raised up their hands.

" where is it? " 

Kris pointed at the stuffs on the sofa. " there it is. "

" Hyung. What the did you just buy? " Tao asked as he eyed the decorations Kris bought.

" I always buy these kind of decorations on her birthday back then! " Kris argued. "How about Suho, Huh?! "

" Well, I'm pretty sure this is the same as Kris " Suho shrugged.

" The leaders always mess up her party every year, huh? " Tao whispered at Baekhyun who nodded.

"C'mon let's decorate this place. There's not much time! Just use the decorations! LUHAN! " DO rushed and started to clean up the living room.

----

Few hours of shopping, you finally became tired. Chen was tired as well, but he needed to keep the facade up for the party to be great. " Let's go to the ice cream shop! " He suggested.

By that, your eyes widened in happiness and took your trolley to the cashier and get your things checked.

-

You and Chen finally got your groceries and now you're both hanging out in the ice cream shop. You bought Chocolate flavoured ince cream while Chen got vanilla. Chen's phone buzzed and he took it out of his pocket. It showed a message and as he clicked on it, the members said they're done.

Chen smiled and kept his phone back in the pocket. You just ate your ice cream sloppily, you don't care what people think as long as you're happy.

" let's go home, DO hyung got worried " Chen sighed and packed up the bags. You shrugged and finished your ice cream before joining Chen.

-----

" CLOSE THE LIGHTS! Chen said he's here already! " Lay whispered loudly. Chanyeol ran off to the lisghts and closed it. He was in rush, so he fell down on the floor unconciously. 

" HELP HIM! DO SOMETHING! " Kris whispered nervously.

Luhan used his powers and literally dragged Chanyeol to their hiding place, making Chanyeol's face red from the friction on the carpet. Lay had to heal Chanyeol's burned face and now he's okay, still unconcious.

They heard footsteps and got ready.

The door opened and revealed your face. " Why is it so dark here? Did umma and appa bring the boys out or something? " You asked as you went to open the switch and as soon the lights were opened, The guys jumped from the back of the couch, making you surprised. "OMO! " 

Chanyeol soon woke up from his unconciousness and Xiumin accidentally stepped on Chanyeol's face after jumping, making Chanyeol unconcious once again. " oops... " Xiumin mumbled as he scrunched his face. " that's going to leave a mark.. Naaah, whatever. " He shrugged as he walked towards the other members.

You blinked as you looked at the room decoration and You can't help but make a huge facepalm.

" ohhh my godd... " you mumbled.

The members glared at both leaders as they thought you're pretty upset.

" See, told you! Our Mihyun is already a big girl! "

But somehow, you bursted out laughing, making them confused.

" This is sooo cute! " You squealed. " But I appriciate it if it's not... Pink... " 

"REALLY?! " the members shouted.

" Sit down guys, i cooked us food to eat " DO said and walked away.

You threw your hat somewhere in the room before plopping onto the chair like a boss. " C'mon, i'm REAAAALLY hungry! " 


Guys, I want to let you know my WLAN break down these few days, so if it gets broken, I'll hand you over to my dongsaeng temporalily ( bad spelling XD ), Teahyun! :D Don't worry, she won't bite! Just treat her like you treat me! ^^

[UPDATED]

Someone told me they're confused about their age >< so here it is:

When she was a baby (1996) - The boys would be somewhere around 70-90 years old? 

And when she's already grown up (2012) - maybe around 90-110 years old

And another asked me who's the appa, It's Suho and Kris

but the main parents here is Kris and DO ^^