Mother daughter day... or maybe not

Living with 12 demons

the reason i made this short chap, to congratulate Teahyun's pass in her o'level, so..

CONGRATULATIONS TEAHYUN! 


[edited]

After having Zelo to help you out of that neighbourhood, you finally got home safely.

As you entered your house, you can hear bickering among the members, especially Chanyeol, who seems to be better and Baekhyun.

" WHAT?! YOU SAY MY EYELINER MAKES ME UGLY?! "

" HELL YEAH! THEY MAKE YOU LOOK LIKE A GIRL! "

" AM NOT! "

" ARE TOO! "

" Ummm, Hyung, Is that your liquid eyeliner spilling on the ground? " Tao pointed out.

" WHAT?! "

" WHO SPILLED WATER ON THE SOFA?! "

" KAI DID! "

" JONGINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! "

" NO! WASN'T ME!  "

" SUHO HYUNG! BUY ME THIS GUCCI SHIRT! "

Your eyes widened at the rampage done in the room. Well, Baekhyun's liquid eyeliner was luckily spilled on the floor, The sofa was wet and i can see tables being flipped around. Your guessing was either Luhan being bored, Sehun in a bad mood or maybe DO was tired of these guys' bickering.

Still standing at the doorway, DO came in after you.

His eyes widened as he saw the messy place, not only that, The Leaders were found in joining the argument too.

You gulped as you saw the expression on DO's face.

It was slowly scrunching- and you also found yourself following in his expession.

DO soon clenched his fists together and you know you need to stay away from DO, for a few inches only.

Soon the chaos stopped as they felt earthquake and they can already see an angry DO at the doorway.

" KAI DID THIS! " Everyone shouted at the same time.

" Great! Blaming it on me everyone?? " Kai grumbled and walked away. ' it's so hard to be awesome in this house... '

" NO DINNER FOR ALL OF YOU GUYS AND ALL OF YOU NEED TO CLEAN THIS HOUSE BEFORE I COME BACK! C'MON MIHYUN " DO said and dragged you away.

" Y'know it's still Kai's fault.. right? " Chanyeol asked.

" Shut it derpy. " Baekhyun grumbled and walked away to the cleaning closet.

---

You were sitting in the car with DO. Well, it was quite awkward between you two since DO was angry.

" Umm... umma.. where are we going? " You bravely asked.

DO somehow turned soft after hearing your voice and he didn't know why.

" Somewhere to stall time. Those boys needs to clean up the house. "

" oh. okay.. " you nodded.

DO parked the car at a shopping complex in Dongdaemun and somewhere near Cheonggyecheon. By the time you guys reached there, it was almost nighttime.

It took you guys a while to get there since there were traffic jam (people going home from work) and also your house was abit far from the housing estates.

" Why are we here? " You asked and looked around the unfamiliar place.

" Just need some air, and i thought this would be the best place " DO said as both of you went out of the car.

" I can see that, " Your eyes widened at the huge shopping complex infront of you. 

DO chuckled as he saw your expression, " but we're not here for that. "

You blinked as you looked at DO innocently.

" Though, we will get a chance to go in there to change you out of your uniform, " DO said as he saw your uniform.

You smiled and pulled DO away after he locked the car.

-----

" BOOORINGGGGGGGG~ " Kai sang without tune as he sweeped the floor. " Luhan hyung! Help us with your power! "

" Nope, let's be fair here " Luhan said as he used his power to unflip the tables that Sehun flipped before.

" B-but! "

" Your faultt~ " Chanyeol sang.

" You started it too " Kai snapped.

" GUYS! STOP! YOU'RE GIVING ME A HEADACHE! " Kris shouted and slammed the broom on the floor.

" JONGIN! IT'S YOUR FAULT FOR BEING EASY TO BLAME! "

Kai raised a brow and gave off the WHAT-THE--WAS-THAT-FOR?! pose.

Kris was fed up and started his lecture.

" CHANYEOL, BAEKHYUN, WHERE'S THE LOVING PAIR I KNOW?? "  

By that Baekhyun sighed and Chanyeol keep on glancing at Baekhyun.

" SEHUN, NOBODY ING STOLE YOUR BEAR! GROW UP! "

Sehun glared at kris before looking back at his phone.

" LUHAN. SERIOUSLY? YOU EVEN HELPED SEHUN FLIP THE TABLES! "

Luhan giggled silently.

" TAO. EITHER YOU STOP BULLYING SUHO- "

" I wasn't bullied! "

" - OR SAY GOODBYE TO YOUR GUCCI COLLECTION? "

Tao pouted.

" AND SUHO, STOP SPOILING THESE KIDS! GOSH! YOU'RE TOO NICE! "

Suho shrugged.

" CHEN, YIXING AND XIUMIN, I KNOW ONE OF YOU TROLLS SPILLED THE SOFA, CLEAN IT! " 

The three had their heads down.

" Good, Now i hope you learn a lesson, " Kris said and eyes the members.

And soon the members all nod their head.

----

You and DO were shopping for clothes but then you shivered suddenly as Kris popped up in your thoughts.

" Are you feeling cold? " DO asked as he picked a dress for you.

" Nope.. I feel like something's wrong at home somehow " You mubled.

" Naaah, it's just your imagination, " He smiled.

You nodded as you thought the logic of DO's answer.

" Nope, not this too, is there a- " DO looked around but then stopped when he saw a much better dress and fashion in another shop, worn by a doll in the glasses.

" Mihyun! Let's gooo! " DO said and pulled you in the shop.

------

" Umm, I don't know about this... it's seems expensive " You mumbled as you try to pulled the dress down.

DO patted your head, " No way, it's just you, I bought it at cheap price. "

' I guess she wouldn't know that's a givenchy dress, ' He thought calmly.

" Um, let's go get some food! " DO smiled and pulled you by your hand. 

As you guys entered a shop, there was too much people there. You blinked and looked at all the people interestedly.

" um, A set of barbeque chicken grills please, and takeaway " DO said  and the ahjumma nodded after recieving money. 

As he waited, he saw that you're watching the people in awe. Then he noticed he was still holding hands with you and looked away.

He suddenly felt nervous and blew the air. ' Why am I suddenly nervous? Maybe I needed the toilet? '

He shook his head as the ahjumma passed out the food to him in a plastic. 

" Kamsahamnida, " He smiled and nodded.

Still holding hands with you, he pulled you away once again.

" H-hey! " you stuttered as you were yanked away by DO.

" c'mon let's buy drinks! " He chimed nervously. he didn't know why but he likes the feeling of it.

---

DO let go of your hand as he picked up too much drinks. He made you hold a set of banana drinks while he took two huge water bottles to the cashier.

Tiredly, you put the banana drinks on the counter and blew your bangs.  " Eomm- "

DO, knowing what you're going to say, quickly said, " it'll be quick. I promise, and we need to go somewhere too. "

You smiled tiredly and nodded and went out of the shop.

The cashier noticed both of your actions, laughed, " Aigoo, You guys are such a sweet couple, must be lucky to have each other, huh? "

DO chuckled and nodded, " yeah. "

-----

You were deadly tired already, after hours in the shopping complex, another half an hour in the chicken restaurant and convinence store, You really wanted to get back home.

DO noticed how tired you are and how hurt your legs must've felt, He chuckled and pulled you closer to him by your waist.

Your eyes widened and literally doing the DO derp back at him.

DO almost laughed at your reaction. " You seemed tired. "

You nodded innocently before continuing being yourself.

Soon, you both reached Cheonggyecheon and your eyes glittered as you saw the bright lights everywhere.

Your tiredness was gone and you quickly pulled DO to an empty space near the water and sat down.

DO saw your face being light up by the lights and he can't stop staring at you.

" Omona! This lis lovely! Just what is this? "

DO snapped out of the trance and cleared his throat. ' Just what is this? Why do I look at her this way? '

" I'm hungry... " You mumbled. DO remembered and took out the BBQ chicken he just bought. 

You cleaned your hands with wet tissue and took a chicken to bite after taking off your shoes to play with the water.

He never felt as relaxed as this before eversince you were still 7 years old, when EXO had decided to bring you out for your first picnic at the garden.

Soon DO's phone beeped and he looked up to see 134 missed called from the members and also there were lots of text messages too.

He laughed before joining you eating too.


Okayy, just some DO-you moments? :0 IDK

I thought this would be a short chapter, but it turned out longer huh?

So okay, Congrats Hyunnie ^^ We love you!

hohoho, DO is starting to fall for his daughter??? OMO!

So anyone of you can guess who's going to fall for Mihyun? XD

And mind you, this question's really tricky :P

If any of you got it right, i'll post some random exo gifs here *wriggles eyebrows*a

and if you don't, ok, either no gif or maybe some other band gif ^^

anyways, random spazz, BAXIANNNNNNNNNNNNN <3

and here's the dress i had in mind