First day of school ( part 3 )

Living with 12 demons

You were with the other maknaes in the canteen sitting together at a table. You poked your food as you felt worried about Zelo. You honestly thought he was really sick so you really wanted to give him the medicine. Kai was talking about his annoying class with the other members and stopped as he saw Zelo alone at the other table. " It's that rude guy who bumped at us infront of  Mihyun and Sehun's class.. I really hate him " he whispered loudly, not taking his eyes off Zelo. 

" Yeah, That's Junhong, but my deskmate insists we call him Zelo. "

You heard Sehun's words and looked at where kai was looking. Yor eyes widened in happiness and quickly packed your lunch. The members saw you rushing and blinked.

" errr, where are you off to? " Chen asked.

" Zelo! " you chirped and went off quickly to Zelo.

" H-Hey! But DO and Kris hyung told us- "

" kai, let her be "

" Hyuuung! I dont want to die early!  " kai whined.

" Just tell him to kill me then " Chen nonchalantly shrugged.

" So cool " Tao whispered at Sehun.

Sehun looked back at Tao and said,  " Naaah, he's just too tired to live. It's time he dies. "

Chen heard that and glared at Sehun, who just shrugged innocently.

------

You plopped down on the seat near Zelo, grinning like an idiot. He saw you and gave a glare once again before continuing to eat. You took out a medicine and put it on the table. " i hope you eat this! "

Still not looking at you, he pushed the medicine away, making you frown and upset. ' Pfft. unfriendly. No wonder he doesn't have friends- ' You eyes widened as you looked back at Zelo, wide eyes. ' of course! '

" Yah, Don't you have friends? " You asked informally. Zelo's eyes suddenly turned into thinner slits and his brows were getting lower and curved. Anyone could tell Zelo was pissed at the question from you. You just blinked at him innocently. the Exo members' eyes also turned slists and had their fists ready just in case Zelo wanted to harm you.

But seeing you like that, Zelo sighed and softened abit. ' she's not going to give up then.. '

" They've all graduated. If you're done, go away " Zelo said and continued eating his food. You smiled and nodded understandingly. Deep in your heart, you know Zelo has a soft side and you're going make him your friend. You stood up as you just thought of your things left in your locker, you gave Zelo your goodbye before leaving.

Zelo glanced at the medicine you gave and shook his head as he took it. " pabo, i'm not even sick. "

-----

School ended and both Kris and DO wasn't able to pick you guys up from school. The other members didn't own any car so they're not in the list. The school was also far from your house. But luckily, Kai was there to help all of you out. Now, You guys were inside the abandoned music room in the school. 

" You guys need to hold tight to each other, pfft, if I don't have this power, all of you would have to walk home~~ " kai snickered. 

" please, not all demons have your power, " Tao said and rolled his eyes, causing kai to laugh.

" i know, I'm just awesome. " He said as he zapped all of you home.

" HOOMEEEEEEEE!! " Sehun said and  bent down on the floor. 

" urgh, I hate that school so much. It was better in our old school! " Kai shouted.

" i agree, it was hell, " Tao said.

You plopped down on the sofa and smiled. ' School is going to be fun! and I'm going to make Zelo my friend! ' You thought determined.


Hahaha, hello :D Short chapter again..?

LOL IDK, I can feel cold air around me already XD Awwwwh, dont be mad.

Guess what, Ari unnie's back! and I had to rush up to my computer to type this.

My story planning's still gone heuheu so I'm still upset

hahaha

IDK, I feel crazy today.

hehehe

hahaha


HELOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! I'M BACK! :D
and I'm Ari, to those who don't know, or Daebu. You can call me anything

C'mon people shower me with loooove

So okay, I just returned home yesterday when i found this picture on tumblr ( i'll show later )

And I think this hot dude is Chanyeol. But My dongsaeng here, Y'know, Teahyun ( or Zirah, [Sorry dude, Let's be fair >:D] ), She said this dude is Sehun.

TELL HER WHO'S CORRECT! :D

 

Anyways, so how's my dongsaeng? What do you think of her? :]