Rumors

Life Just Happens

Lee Hyunwoo and Yong Dayoung were spotted out on a date; the two were seen eating at a café. Lee and Yong both enjoyed a quiet afternoon at a local café where both were seen to be having a good time. The young couple looks to be very comfortable around each other. Both were seen laughing and talking comfortably, and smiling throughout their date. After eating Hyunwoo escorted Dayoung back from the café to Cube before being picked up by his manager.

Lee and Yong played a couple to be married in Prodigy’s latest comeback music video and even shared a kiss. The drama version of Something Blue, which was recently release, the music video depicted the pair’s progressing relationship from meeting for the first time to kissing at the altar. It would seem them chemistry the pair showed on camera is just as alive off camera!

 

I read the article over and frown. Looking up at our agency’s president, I’d told Ian about it before, in case of something like this. “Sir, Dayoung told me she’d be meeting Hyunwoo for lunch yesterday.” My manager says calmly.

“We’ll just release a statement denying the claims.” Hong Seonsaeng-nim says evenly. “Dayoung you just need to be careful about this sort of thing. I just wanted to confirm that it’ was just a friendly meeting.”

I nod my head understandingly. “I’ll be more careful in the future.” I answer; afterwards I’m dismissed and let to wander around Cube until my next schedule.

“Dayoungie, there you are!” Yoseob says happily. “Junhyung has been looking for you.” The vocalist says happily, though he quickly frowns. “Probably about the article now that I think about it.”

“I already talked with Hong Seonsaeng-nim.” I answer while rolling my shoulders, I came right after filming for another variety show, the girls and I still have one last filming together before we go on a little break of sorts, at least until next year, officially at least, unofficially we’re preparing for our comeback at the beginning of next year.

“Well, it’d probably be better to see him now, rather than later.” Yoseob calls as he walks off. I’m pretty sure I heard him talking about having a variety show to film while I passed by him on my way to see Hong Seonsaeng-nim.

I follow his advice and hunt for Junhyung, I find him sitting in a break room with his eyes closed. He looks slightly troubled, but not so much that he looks stressed. “Oppa, Yoseob said you were looking for me?” I say taking a seat next to him.

“Yeah, Doojoon showed me the article; I assume that’s the lunch you were meeting a friend for.” Junhyung says rather at ease. “Are you alright with it? Not stressed out or anything?” He asks me tentatively.

“Not really, I already called mom and dad, after Ian showed me on the way here; I figured I should call and tell them myself that I was just meeting a friend for lunch.” I say calmly, though the only thing that is bothering me is that Ilhoon hasn’t answered my texts, I would call him, but I’m afraid he’s just asleep.

Regardless I’ll see him at the beginning of next week. I can wait a few more days.

“I just want to be sure; you can be a bit of a wild card with these sorts of things.” Junhyung says closing his eyes again. “Do you have another schedule after lunch?”

“I’m leaving for one in an hour actually.” I say leaning over, the fatigue getting the better of me. “Can you wake me up when Ian calls?” I ask him snuggling closer to my brother.

“I will.” Junhyung says patting my head affectionately. He murmurs something, but I’m already falling asleep.

~~~

I look down at my little sister feeling a bit better about this. Dayoung seems to be bothered only a little, then again she made sure several people knew where she would be, who she’d be with and how long she’d be gone. I run my hand over the top of her head just like when I when we were kids and she’d nap next to me while I was on the couch.

“You two really do seem inseparable.” Jihoon says smiling at us. “She looks tired.” She continues as she takes a seat across from us.

“Dayoungie works hard, I’m just happy she’s sleeping while she can.” I mutter keeping my arm around her. “I was worried she might be flipping out over the article about her and Hyunwoo.” I confess looking over at my friend.

“She looks like she’s taking it well.” Jihoon says chuckling. “She’s growing up Junhyung.”

I glance away from my little sister and to the table between us. I know that, I do, but I’m having a hard time accepting it. “I know it, but I keep watching her and wondering if she’ll be alright, even if I know she will be.” I say while shaking my head. “Watching her run around with Ilhoon scares me.” I confess as Dayoungie continues to sleep peacefully.

“It’d scare any big brother, but Dayoungie is smart.” Jihoon says supportively. “That and we all happen to know Ilhoon. He wouldn’t hurt her intentionally.”  Again I know this, but at the same time I wonder if it’s true, and even if it wasn’t intentional, would Dayoungie come out of everything okay? “You really worry about her a lot.”

“She’s my only little sister.” I answer smiling, I can still remember the day she started calling me ‘Oppa’, started talking and laughing. It was like she’d suddenly just came alive and her mischievousness took over her previously stoic personality. “I can still remember when our parents would get a call from school about Dayoungie, the exasperated, yet amused look as they listened to the person talk.”

“A trouble maker?” Jihoon asks chuckling, more so when I nod my head to confirm this. “She’s definitely a handful, but you know she’s not doing too badly like this either. She has the girls who back her and are just as protective of her; plus I know Hyuna would personally hunt down anyone that would make Dayoungie cry.” Jihoon says while shaking her head. “When Hyuna heard that Dayoungie was crying, she was hell-bent on destroying whoever it was that was stressing her out.”

I laugh because I can believe it. Hyuna is extremely fond of Dayoung, and vice-versa, though I could stand with Hyuna not supporting Dayhoon so much. “Do you know who even started their ship?” I ask slightly annoyed.

“Dayhoon?” Jihoon asks curiously, I nod my head, only to get a head shake. “It isn’t so bad. Dayoung and Ilhoon are cute together.”

“They get a long too well.” I mutter as my eyes drift back to my sister. I know Ilhoon likes her, though admittedly I’m not sure how much, or if Dayoung reciprocates those feelings. “I’m not sure what I’ll do when she actually does start dating someone.”

“You’ll have to let her, if you don’t Dayoungie might turn out to be the type to date someone you’d hate to retaliate.” Jihoon teases me; I furrow my brow because I know Dayoung would. “She won’t stray too far from you; I think Dayoung is really attached to you.”

“That worries me too.” I murmur as I brush my little sister’s hair out of her face. “I love her and while I’d love for her to stay like this forever, but I know we can’t necessarily stay like this. What if she wants to stop being an idol, or change agencies?”

Jihoon smiles and pushes her hair back. “Dayoungie and you will be ok.” She says assuredly, she stops me before I can ask how she knows. “Junhyung, take one look at the girl in your arms, tell me she doesn’t look like she adores you, tell me she would leave you behind and never think of you again.”

I smile at Jihoon; the words make me feel a bit more at ease. “I guess it’s just me worrying too much.” I mutter as Ian comes in, he see Dayoungie and smiles. “She wanted to take a little nap.”

“No, she’s fine. We have time still. I just wanted to make sure she wasn’t up to something.” Ian says chuckling. “You know, Dayoung only looks that relaxed around you.”

I smile again at the sleeping girl leaning against me. Dayoung does look peaceful, I hate to wake her, but I know she has her own responsibilities still.

~~~

Being shaken awake slowly I shake my head and hide my face in the soft cotton shirt, I remember falling asleep next to Junhyung. “Dayoung, you need to go so you can eat before they start filming.” Junhyung murmurs trying to coax me awake.

“Sleep,” I mutter in a tired voice. “Sleep is better right now.” I declare before pushing myself up off of Junhyung. I look to see Jihoon smiling at me, Ian is standing in the doorway smirking. “What?” I ask stretching to force myself awake.

“You two are just really cute together.” Jihoon says pointing to Junhyung, whose phone is out, he flashes a picture of us, me asleep with him watching me protectively.

“Oppa, that’s a really good picture.” I mutter getting up, Junhyung gets up too, taking my jacket from Ian, helping me into it he sends me off. “I’ll see you later Junhyung.” I say smiling; I lean to look around my brother at Jihoon. “Bye Unnie, tell the others I say hi!”

“I will, Hyuna will be jealous, she loves fawning over you while you sleep.” Jihoon teases, I grin nodding my head before leaving. “But you’ll see her at the variety show you’re going on, Eunji too.” I smile even more; it’ll be a fun filming for sure.

Ian-oppa leads me to the car, I continue to roll my shoulders and jump around slightly, I know if I don’t I’ll fall asleep in the car. “Do you want to get a drink or something?” Ian asks smiling at me. “We have enough time if you want to.”

“I’ll be fine,” I chirp feeling a bit more energized from the little nap, I check my phone to see that I still haven’t gotten a message from Ilhoon. I decide to text Peniel, he replies moments later, telling me that Ilhoon is currently on his laptop with Minhyuk.

“Something wrong?” Ian asks, looking up I see him staring at me. “Your face is really expressive Dayoung.” He reminds me chuckling.

“No, it isn’t anything.” I tell him smiling, I stuff my phone back in my pocket, feeling a bit irritated now, though I decide to ignore it and wait until I can talk about it at a better time. “Who else is going to be at the filming?” I ask curiously as I look over at Ian curiously.

“Most of SHINee should be there, are you sure you can stay composed, you look like you’re about to burst.” Ian says chuckling. My reaction to SHINee going to be there is immediate and melts away any irritation I had.

“Oppa, we’re talking about SHINee.” I say excitedly. “I love them more than I love Beast.” I joke, I sigh rather happily at the thought. While I may not love them more than Beast, I still am a bit of a fan, particularly of Onew, he’s funny and Junhyung really likes him.

“Finally getting to meet Onew, hmmh?” Ian asks teasingly, it isn’t exactly a secret that I want to meet Onew. The girls have teased me on Kiss the Radio about it. Ryeowook even called him for me and I got to say hello.

 

They’re serving lunch as I enter the large room behind the film crew. “This is for the idols; feel free to eat before you get changed.” An assistant says leading Ian and I back towards the tables full of food and other idols all putting food on their plates happily. “We’ll start prepping you in room three with Amber, Sulli, Krystal, Eunji and Hyuna.” I light up when I hear this, being reminded that two good friends will be here today as well.

“Thank you,” I say grinning happily, as I say this I feel a pair of arms latch on to me. “Unnie you almost made me fall!” I chide Hyuna teasingly.

“I’d save you!” She cheers as Eunji joins her. “Look, I told you she’d come!” She says ecstatically to our label-mate.

“I didn’t know you’d be here.” Eunji says happily happily, she attaches herself on my other arm. “Hyuna kept saying you would be, but I thought she was only joking.” She adds as Hyuna sticks her tongue out at her.

“Let’s go get some food!” I cheer leading the way. The three of us are giggling and laughing at something Hyuna is attempting to explain. As they detach themselves from me I happily put some food on my plate.

“Our little Dayoungie is hungry,” Eunji teases as she follows in line behind me; Hyuna is in front of me happily putting some food on her plate as well.

I nod my head rather pleased that I’m getting a meal; I follow Hyuna to a table where we sit together. “Eunji, look at this!” Hyuna says passing her phone as I eat, I love being around these two; they’re both so full of energy. “Isn’t it cute? Jihoon just sent it to me!”

Eunji turns to me and grins. “I’m really jealous of how close you and Junhyung are!” She says showing me Hyuna’s phone. “You’re both really, really close.”

I nod my head and smile. I like the picture a lot to be honest. “Eunji don’t you have a brother?” I ask curiously.

Hyuna apparently has an answer for what Eunji would say. “Dayoungie, you and your brother are probably the epitome of siblings getting along.” Both girls nod and grin. “Though you both know how to drive each other crazy.”

“That’s true; I’ve never seen Junhyung lose his cool like he does when you decide to mess with him.” Eunji says chuckling. “Look, there’s Onew.”

I spin around to see him walking in with Minho, Jonghyun and Key. Walking in behind them are Sulli, Krystal and Amber, I’ve never met them, but I’ve always heard good things about f(x). “Unnie I wanna meet him.” I murmur turning back to Hyuna.

She chuckles taking her plate. “Come on, we’ll see if we can say hi.” I take my plate following behind excitedly; Eunji walks beside Hyuna smiling back at me. I grab Hyuna and Eunji’s arms nervously. “He’s really nice right?”

“Dayoungie, it’ll be fine.” Eunji says chuckling reassuringly. “Onew is really nice.”

Hyuna walks over confidently over to where SHINee has taken a seat after putting our plates up. “Sunbae,” Hyuna says getting Onew’s attention. Looking up at us he smiles. “Hello, Dayoungie here is a bit of a fan and a little nervous to meet you.” She says tugging on my arm gently.

I smile at him nervously. “Hello,” I say respectfully and rather nervously to the whole table, they all smile at me welcomingly.

Onew grin widens. “Dayoung, it’s really nice to meet you. I’ve heard Ryeowook, Shindong, and Sungmin hyung all brag about meeting Prodigy.” He nods to the others. “Junhyung asked me to keep an eye on you today, something about you and trouble.”

“You’d get along well with Jonghyun,” Minho pipes up chuckling, he pats Jonghyun on the shoulder grinning. “Hyung, no need to get all shy.” He continues to tease his friend.

Amber chuckles watching them, “We haven’t gotten the chance, but we were really impressed by your dance cover of our song.” She says suddenly, Sulli and Krystal all nod their heads while smiling at me. “You even got the skin exposure right for Krystal’s part.” She jokes.

We’re chuckling as Krystal pouts. “I have to agree,” She says finally while breaking into a smile. “Oh, Dayoung I really like your shirt.” She says suddenly.

“I do too,” Sulli answers smiling, “Where did you get it?”

I cough slightly, this happens a lot when I decide to raid Junhyung’s closet. “Junhyung’s closet,” I answer in a quiet voice. “Oppa has some really great shirts.” I say defending myself.

After a few moments Hyuna, Eunji and I are swept away to be prepped, soon joined by Amber, Krystal and Sulli.

“You’re not too bothered by the rumor right?” Hyuna asks me suddenly, she’s looking at me worriedly in the mirror as we get our hair done. We’ve changed already so all we have left is our makeup.

“Not really, it just kind of bugs me I can’t go out with a friend without people assuming things.” I say slightly dejected, it makes me worry some for when Ilhoon and I go out on our first date.

“I know what you mean,” Sulli says from my other side. “But you know Hyunwoo is a really nice guy. He’ll make sure everyone knows that you both are just friends.”

Eunji smiles from behind me, her, Krystal and Amber are already and set to start filming. “They already released their statements about it online.” I look up at her as Krystal and Amber show me on an iPad.

Cube and KeyEast have both released statements denying the dating rumors surrounding Yong Dayoung and Lee Hyunwoo.
Cube Entertainment stated formally saying “Dayoung is on good terms with Hyunwoo, both bonded while preparing to film for Prodigy’s music video, they’re just friends.”
KeyEast later responded to the rumors with “They are not dating; Hyunwoo and Dayoung are just friends.”
Both companies claim that the idol and actor are just friends…

I smile feeling a bit more relieved. I grin at the other girls in the room with me, feeling much better. Though this topic does bring up one person who still hasn’t responded to any of my texts, I remember to keep smiling, not to let it show that I’m deeply irritated by Ilhoon’s silence.


 

A super early update for the author note:

Since I'm pretty much writing ahead right now (go me), how about a little game, or rather challenge. Like if I get x-amount of comments/upvotes I'll do a double update? Or I also kind of like this idea where I do extra scenes with other characters. For example, the first one I'd do would be either Miyoung and Yoseob meeting/hanging out sort of thing, (this would be an older scene before she left to go back to the USA) or Kikwang and Dayoung lounging around while avoiding Junhyung.

I could also do this on a request basis for when the upvote/comment challenge is met, so between say one to four characters you'd guys would like and in any situation. These would be drabbles though, probably and more than likely wouldn't really change  the storyline I have going. Though the extra scenes I'd probably post in a separate thing.

I'm also interested in doing a Junhyung or Kikwang spin-off or maybe one for one of the other guys. But I don't have OCs set up yet. Maybe like a contest for that? With any BtoB or Beast member in the LKH-world. This would also apply to the extra scenes. There would of course be cameos made throughout LKH and any spin-offs. I can go more in-depth if I do this.

Anyways, what do you guys think? : o

Since I got excited about this and thought about it after I posted this week's update you guys get a double update anyways. ^^ 
I just got full of ideas suddenly. But comment or message me what you guys think. (:
If you guys like it, I am totally game for it, if not, well not all ideas are golden?