A

Alphabet Love

A is for apples

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

It started with apples.

 

Seohyun was at the park, sitting on a bench while reading a book.  It was a typical, relaxing day.  She smiled as she inhaled the cool, beautiful fragrances of autumn.  The air was crisp and she loved it.  The day was quite beautiful.

She lost herself in the pages of her book for a full two hours before her trance snapped with a growl from her stomach.  Frowning slightly, she set her book down next to her and got up to see if there were any vending machines nearby.  Though she didn't like the unhealthy foods that she would inevitably find there, Seohyun decided that her hunger was worth the extra 100 calories.  She became somewhat unhappy when she realized that the whole area was void of food of any kind.

That was when she saw someone sitting under a nearby tree.

The thing that drew her to him was not his good looks, or compelling aura, or the man himself in anyway, because she had not noticed any of these things.  It what he was holding. 

Apples.

As opposed what one would expect, she did not want to eat the apples, in fact her hunger vanished and was forgotten; she was just fascinated with them.  She thought about odd things in that moment, Why are the apples peeled?  Did he peel them?  The skin is good for you. That apple seems big.  They're cut very thinly.  Did he do that too?  I wonder if they are Fuji apples. Maybe mountain apples? I like Fuji apples better.

It seemed as if he somehow heard her strange thoughts because his head snapped up, and he looked directly at her. She blushed a bright red and looked down hastily.  She could still feel a smirk directed at her.  She blushed even harder.

At last she felt the weight of the eyes vanish and she looked up in relief.  She almost jumped out of the bench when she saw the young man standing right in front of her.  She looked at him in wonder, seeing him clearly for the first time.  In front of her, there was a beautiful figure. It was tall and thin, yet strong, and had a milky white face, contrasted drastically by dark, curly hair.  His  lips formed a slight smirk, with the ends pulling up in amusement.  At last, she saw his eyes.  They were dark, deep, and intelligent, and she felt like she could stare into them forever.  Seohyun thought she caught a glint of michievousness there as well.

She finally looked away when she felt something fall into her lap.  Much to her surprise, it was an apple slice.

Seohyun stared at it for a long time, and when she looked for him again, she saw he was walking away, his silhouette fading into the distance. 

She bit into the apple slowly, letting the burst of flavors explode in .  She was delighted to find that the apple was indeed a Fuji apple. It took the longest time for her to finish that one slice.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First of all, thank you to my five subscribers who subscribed before this chapter was even up!

I love you:

Seo_Kyu_

storymaker123

nicetwomeetyou

Elfish95

and

sicalove93!

 

The first chapter is up!  What do you think?  Please comment below!  And thanks for reading!