Nu 7

YakSik

Baek Ho kept his promise to make the club a success. He lived and breathed that club until he made more than enough to pay Aron back, despite that one's efforts to sabotage him.  Baek Ho came in person to give him the certified check. That same day, Aron received a provoking phone call from Minhyun.
"I hear we lost our toy"
Aron barked back in frustration, "STFU!"
Minhyun did not take offense and replied, "At least you had him for a while, eh".
Aron did not reply but a thought appeased him. "Minhyun?"
"Yes"
"You won't have yours either"
"What are you talking about?" The younger one asked softly.
"I may have lost mine but you never even had yours" and Aron hung up before Minhyun could speak.
In a moment of weakness and alcohol, Minhyun revealed his feelings for someone to Aron. Contrary to Aron, Minhyun lived a discreet life so he grossly regretted his loose tongue that night. Everyone knew Aron's desire for Ren, he never hid it. When he bragged about having him, Minhyun was not jealous but did not want to use Aron's methods for his love interest. His way was more arduous perhaps but at least guaranteed a longer relation.
Baekho was in his office with a very satisfied air about him. Not only had he managed to pay Aron back, he had enough and some left for JR. Then he thought of Ren and his smile weakened. He felt bad, but hard as he tried, he did not feel for Ren that way.
"What puts you in such a sombre mood?" JR teased, walking in
"Ren"
"Well, there is nothing you can do about it"
"You can really be cold, you know that? You think of nothing but your imminent departure from here"
"I am a realist Baek ho. You know this"
Baek Ho was exasperated. He and JR had been friends for a long time and never had he heard or seen him show interest in anyone, even in passing.
"So you really are going" he said
"And you?" JR asked, "Staying here would hurt Ren"
The office door slammed shut behind JR as an angry Ren marched toward them and he reminded JR, "Hyung, like I said before, it is my problem"
JR turned to face him. "You are a predator" he declared and Ren gave him a beautiful, angelic smile. On lui donnerai le bon Dieu sans confession.
"Don't worry JR" Baek Ho said, "I can take care of me without you"
"Ok" JR shrugged as he made to leave the office. As he passed Ren, that one murmured to him, "This time, next month, I will have him in my bed".
JR turned his head to look at Baek Ho. This handsome guy, so strong in body and so innocent in spirit. Then he looked at Ren. Ren had the face of an angel, luminous and clear.  JR believed him. Then again, this might not be too bad for Baek Ho. It would open his eyes to the world. He wished them both a good night and went home.