Nu 6

YakSik

JR could not wait any longer so he did something to bring everything to a head. He went to Baek Ho's and found that one laughing with Ren. He sent Ren an apologetic look that had the youngest one frowning in confusion. Before anyone said anything, JR announced, "Ren sold himself to Aron for the money to help your club". Ren was immobilized, not Baekho. "What?!" he roared. He sat upright from his reclining position, looking at Ren in fury. Ren looked up at JR still confused, "How...?" he trailed
"How did I know?" JR finished for him. "Minhyun" JR continued
"That " Ren muttered
Baek Ho was speechless for a bit then he yelled, "Who cares how he knew? What were you thinking, Ren?! What?!"
"I was thinking I love you and would do anything for you" Ren yelled back. It got quiet after that declaration and Baek Ho's voice softened. "I am sorry Ren"
"I don't want your pity for goodness sakes" Ren spat out. Then he turned to JR. "What are you trying to do?"
"I am trying to get Baek Ho to realise what his stubborness costs"
"Ren, how much was it?" Baek Ho asked. Ren told him the amount and even JR was floored. That could not be paid back anytime soon. Obviously Ren had not given Baekho all of it. He was secretly hoping for Baek Ho to need him again. As for JR, he thought, Good, now Baek Ho has to sell to Minhyun and they can all leave this darn city.

"Mind your own business hyung" Ren told JR, his pretty face twisted in frustration and anger, "Whhat I do does not concern you" he declared.
"Shut up Ren" Baekho said
JR forgave Ren his rudeness because he knew the younger one was only lashing out. Baekho then continued, "This is what we are going to do. I will sell to Minhyun and you will be free". 
"Wah!" Ren exclaimed sarcastically. " You generousity makes me feeble. So, how will you pay for my other days in his bed?"
At that, Baek Ho paused. , this was really serious. Ren added noncholantly, "This is what I want, considering I lost the most. Keep the club, make it a huge success and you can pay Aron back. Only after that would I be really free of him."
What could Baek Ho do? It is then that he fully appreciated Ren's feeling for him. While he thought that, JR wanted to hang. What was this rubbish? After all that, he still lost his gamble. Baek Ho was selling nothing and was drawing closer to Ren. !
Ren sent him a look full of triumph. The little...He knew exactly what he was doing.