Nu 3

YakSik

 

"You were gone again" Aron complained
"You paid for my body, not my mind" Ren reminded him while facing away from Aron. They were both on the bed , sweaty and with only a thin sheet across them both. Ren's beautiful hair fanning the pillows. Aron tried to play footsie with him but he jerked his legs away. Aron's features tightened at that but he said nothing. "Can I go now?" Ren finally asked in a bored tone. "Stay" Aron encouraged. When Ren said nothing, Aron swallowed, then begged, "Please"
"I have to be somewhere else after this" Ren answered coldly as he got up and picked up his clothes. As he was padding towards the shower, Aron couldn't help but look longingly at what could never be truly his. His frustration came out in his next words. "He will never look at you that way, you know". Ren kept walking as he replied without looking back, "That's my problem". Aron who had been on his elbow, let himself fall back on his back in bitterness. Ren left without a goodbye after his shower, not even a backward glance.
Meanwhile JR was at his supposedly swanky new apartment. Yeah it was in the right neighbourhood and all that but it was practically empty. He got the apartment as a personal hideaway, not really to call home, hence the scanty amount of furniture. What BaekHo did not know was that his last prizefight had been rigged and JR had known about it. He wanted Baekho to leave this life of violence. He did not see any beauty in a sport you had to hurt each other and he was worried about BaekHo getting hurt because some of his opponents were sometimes real brutes. BaekHo had always come out on top but JR knew a day would come things may turn out bad because he heard the bookies talking. Baekho was so upfront and honest, he could never imagine someone fixing a fight. His naivete not only confounded JR, it irritated him atimes. So when JR overheard some people talking about that last fight and what their plans were, he kept quiet. All he had to do was make sure BaekHo did not get too hurt. Things went accordingly and Baekho did lose. Baek Ho often bet on himself but this time he lost a lot of money. What JR had not known then was BaekHo had planned to make this his last fight anyway and he had bet practically all he had. So he ended up losing all he had. JR had to put up most of the money because BaekHo did not have enough and that was why Baek Ho felt indebted to him. If only he knew that JR would have gladly put up more. The guilt was beginning to weigh on JR. But more that that, someone had witnessed him hearing how it all went down and now he was also being blackmailed. 
JR could not leave Baekho though. He was so tough looking on the outside but he actually was very innocent. Everyone, especially Ren and his predatory self, would take advantage of that nature of his.