Nu 4

YakSik

JR went to Minhyun's club. Now that was swanky. His clubs catered to only very exclusive clientele. Very different atmosphere from Baekho's. He had so many so why did he want Baekho's? It would be an itty bitty one compared to what he already owned. He told JR it was because of location but JR was convinced there was more to it. Anyway, it was not his concern.
"What do you want JR? I still don't have BaekHo's yes" was MinhYun's greeting. MinHyun was someone JR found very hard to read and he was usually good at that. Minhyun was very handsome, infact JR would go so far as to say he was very y. But at the same time he came off as so aual. JR had never heard about him with anyone and JR often had his ears to the ground. 
As he sank into the cushy seat facing him, JR replied, "If you changed your approach, you would get that yes you desire so much. But you are such a shark"
Minhyun smiled at that, "That is why you keep doing business with me"
"By necessity and coercion" JR muttered but Minhyun let it slide.
"Does he know all that you have done for me?"
"Leave it alone" JR replied and Minhyun shrugged unconcerned. Then JR gave the reason for coming, "I came to make sure we were still on for when you got your part of the bargain"
"Do not worry JR. Get me what I want and you certainly will get what you want" he assured with a little smile. JR looked at him for a while then nodded and got up to leave.
"That's it?" Minhyun asked, "you won't even stay and chat?" he taunted. JR ignored him and shut the door quietly behind him.
As the door shut, a voice from the shadows of Minhyun's office asked, "Just how many of us are under your thumb, Minhyun?"
The one spoken to stood up and came around to the other side of his desk where Minhyun had been sitting, "I don't know what you mean Aron"
Aron came out from where he was sitting to stand beside Minhyun. "It's as if the club isn't really what you want, so what is it?"
"None of your business" Minhyun replied while perusing files on his desk. Aron looked at him a while trying to figure him out before he left shaking his head in bemusement. In the solitude of his office, Minhyun finally relaxed his guard. He went to his safe and brought out a picture, very simply framed yet very well taken care of. He gazed at it lovingly as he ran his fingertips in a caress over it. He took the picture over to his desk and sat down. Then he did something he had fought for weeks not to do. He let himself go while looking at the picture the whole time.