Nu 1

YakSik

Ren's eyes became slumberous the more he stared at the guy tending the bar in front of him. His breathing got heavier as his lips dried. His legs got restless and his index and thumb formed a ring around his bottle's neck as he ran them up and down slowly. He was transfixed.

"Anymore and you will be taken in for indecency".

Ren started as he looked up at JR, his favourite hyung. Ren's face was still flushed.
"I was only looking" he said defensively
"Hmm hmm" JR said giving him the side eye as he came to sit beside him. "Leave BaekHo alone, Ren. He is not for you"
"Says who?" Ren demanded, getting annoyed. It was the same thing with JR always discouraging him. He knew JR was right. BaekHo had never and probably never would show that kind of interest in him. But that was his affair, not JR's. "I know you care hyung, but just let me be, ok?" Ren said as he got up and satrted walking towards the bar where his interest was. The BaekHo in question was serving this crafty eyed woman at the end of the bar and flirting outrageously with her. BaekHo was a former martial artist and a darn good one until something happened and he left the discipline behind. But his body had not lost the evidence of the discipline he had practised for most of his young life, His powerful arms were right now, being caressed by the crafty eyed woman as he gave her his gorgeous eye smile. Her other hand was playing with his shorn hair. Ren was getting weak as he imagined himself nuzzling the exposed nape. JR was watching Ren watching BaekHo and feeling sorry for him when his cell rang. The club was not too packed tonight.
"Yeah?"
"So you got him to agree?"
"Not yet"
"What are you waiting on?" The voice on the other line snapped. JR frowned. "Don't talk to me that way. You need this more than me remember that" and he hung up.
Actually JR lied. He had more to lose. He was BaekHo's right hand man at the club. But he hated it. Hated it. He hated the club, the patrons, the city. He hated it all right now and Ren was an added complication. He did not want those two getting attached any further. He had nearly convinced BaekHo to sell when Ren went behind his back and convinced BaekHo to hang in there, that things will turn around. Yeah, they will, JR thought wryly. But they had to turn in his favour.