The Feels

The Chaser

Your POV

I sighed as I checked my appearance in front of the mirror. Myungsoo was really serious about that dating thing. He was going insane, I knew it. But I had to admit, I like him because of his looks. But he doesn't really laugh and smile, he isn't childish either. If he had those traits, I'd probably ask him to marry me. He must be a good person, though. He reminds me of Baekhyun, though they are completely different from each other. Don't ask me who Baekhyun is, he's trouble. Hehehe.

I had my last glance of myself in the mirror and pinned my ID on the left part of my brown-colored uniform. I couldn't really call it a uniform, people who don't know me might think I'm on an appointment with someone important, probably a big person. No one would actually think I work on a bakery. I smiled as I went outside and bid my grandmother a sweet goodbye. 

I kept thinking about Myungsoo and that "pretending to be dating" thing, if he was REALLY serious about it, does that mean I'm in trouble? I mean, Hayoung likes him, I'd probably hurt her feelings. But she doesn't like him to that extent, well, maybe. She isn't that type... I mean, we're just the same. We both like him because he's amazingly handsome. I can't dodge that nor Hayoung nor everyone else in the bakery. Well, it could be good, too. The other workers might treat me well because I'm dating their boss. Hahahah. 

But on the other hand, if he was just joking about it or maybe out of his mind when he said it, that would be fine, too. Well, atleast. 

"You're late." Myungsoo appeared right in front of me. "Jagiya, you're late." He smiled. 

"Oh.. Hi." I smiled as I had a look on Hayoung whose mouth fell back in shock. She gave me a nasty-smiling look that made me feel at ease because one sly look from her means the game is over. Hahahaha. 

Myungsoo leaned closer. "This is a secret between us. Later, I'll introduce you to my dad." 

"Why are we pretending anyway? And why do you plan to introduce me to ----"

"Shhhhhhhhhhh.." He hissed. "I'm going to increase your salary. It's your last week right? You and Hayoung." 

"You have to increase Hayoung's too!" 

"You're frustrating!" He said. "Okay.."

I smiled and looked at him. "Okay, jagiya~" 

He smiled back and even winked at me. GOSH! I ALMOST.... 

 

Okay, we finally faced them as Myungsoo cleared his throat. "__________________, she is my girlfriend."