The Start

The Chaser

Your POV

First day of vacation. Hmm, Hayoung and I still got some hangover but she had the urge to call me early in the morning. Her voice sounded husky though. She was still worried about her bag. First, her allowance for this week is there. Second, an autograph from a famous western actor was there, too. Third, the handkercheif she used to wipe that actor's sweat was there, too. The third one is really an eww. LOL  It was 9:00 AM. I almost freaked out but then I realized that I don't have classes anymore. It's finally June! Yay. I can't believe I'm missing school. Baekhyun is someone you'd wish to be gone forever. Luckily, he went to Japan for vacation and he wouldn't be able to mess around in our house. I wonder why he's very close to my mom. Ewww. Errr, and yes, he could bully me everytime. 

Speaking of my mom, she scolded me like hell last night because I went home 'half' barefooted. I was hoping she'd forget it today because I'm gonna die early this morning if she does. Ahh, this life. My father and mother divorced when I was 5 and since then, I never heard about him, nor I cared. But I think he still sends money to support me. BUT I DON'T SEE ANY INCREASE IN MY WEEKLY ALLOWANCE. Ugh. My mother runs a coffee shop and I help there sometimes, but not today. Hahaha. Hayoung needs to look for work since she lost all her money. Unfortunately, our shop doesn't need workers this month. And more unfortunately, I don't have any allowance, since it's vacation. And she lives in a dorm.

"Aish, you should've thought of that before you let your bag got snatched." I told her while walking along the busy street of Somsangodm. (err imaginary street XD)

"Ish, it's too late now. UGH! This life!"

"Ya, Park Hayoung. It must be karma for not treating me lunch when we were in grade 5." I joked.

"Molla. And I'm being serious now." She pouted. "My parents' telebanks only work once a week. HOHO. This life, jinjja."

"I'm sorry to hear that."  I said in a sarcastic tone. 

"Ahh, thank you." She just smiled, well, sarcastically. 

 

We headed to Kimm's Bakery, a not so famous bakery in Seoul but said to be one of the biggest contributors in Tourist etc, stuffs. It's just, many tourists love to eat here. Yes, they don't only sell bread, but cake, chocolates, ice creams and other treats. All home made, and ingredients are purely Korean. 

"Ya, the owner of this house and my mom are batchmates in highschool. I heard my mom is her sunbae. And I, her daughter is going to suggest you. So you must do good and don't mess up, okay? Or else my mom will kill me."

"Aishhh. I'll only do this for one week. I can do it." 

We went inside the glass-walled room and saw few people taking their breakfasts and a guy wearing a brown jacket who was not eating at all. Just watching TV on his phone. We were about to approach him for seats beside him but suddenly someone went inside and called. "Kim Myungsoo!" He said and went near that guy. He had this weird habbit, lip thing and I don't know, but he did that as the guy who just arrived passed by. "Oh, uncle." 

"Why are you here? Where's your mom?"

"She was busy with migration papers or whatsoever. She said someone's going to apply for work and told me to take charge of it." 

Hayoung and I exchanged looks. "......"