I need You

The Chaser

Myungsoo's POV

I didn't notice he was Gina's father. I didn't care about what he said about being a leader. Hearing Gina's name was the one that made me stunned.

"My daughter talked a lot about you, as a friend, and as her unrequited love. She has a taste. I can't blame her for wanting to stay by your side."

"...  I can't blame her for wanting to stay by your side."

"...wanting to stay by your side."

He already left, but I was still stunned I can't move a bit. My mouth fell a bit, as he tapped my shoulder before going out. My knees were shaking, so my eyes. If I knew that I love Gina this much, I could've stopped her even if I couldn't. It felt so dumb, that I didn't do anything about it. 

"Sir....." Hayoung softly said. I could feel the tension inside that room. 

"I'm okay." I sighed as I faced the customers. "I'm sorry for the commotion. I'm really sorry.." I said and bowed. I had a glare on _________ who looked worried as she carefully look at me. "I'll talk to you. But not now." I said again as I went outside. 

"I'm sorry Sungjong-ah... but I.. like someone right now.."

"It's just a bit sad, he'll never know..."

"He's the one I like, and the one I should just keep in my memory. He's everything that I wanted."

I rode my scooter and reached the Han River just in time because I was really about to burst out into tears. 

I sighed as I felt the river's breeze as if it wants me to drown myself there. Yes, I'm being serious. 

It was the first time I met her dad. Unexpectedly, and a very bad timing because I was in the beginning of moving on. 

"Who's Gina?" A sudden voice cracked my own silence. I turned back and saw ____________. 

"What are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to work? And how can you possibly talk in that informal way?" I asked, trying to remove from her thoughts that I just cried.

"We're not in the shop. We're here." 

"So you followed me all the way here?"

"Oh please. Cry baby." She muttered but I know she was smiling.

"It's not funny at all."

"I find it funny. How can you possibly cry like that? What's so important about falling inlove...." 

Then there was total silence. 

"Just leave." I said. "I'm going to cry and I won't let you see me, again." 

"Then just pretend I'm not here. I'm a total nobody you know. Only Hayoung recognizes my existence."

"Well, I just recognized you. Leave."

"Whatever." She sighed. 

"By the way." I said. "Starting tomorrow, please tell everyone that we're dating." 

"WHAT?"