vii

Two Months With Miss Aegyo

 

Three. Two. One ~

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

 

Where should we go first?" Sunny asked enthusiastically.

"Anywhere where I could lose you two easily." My reply earned me two hard smacks on the back of my head by Jong Kook and Sunny. I rubbed my head in pain and glared at both of them.

 

"Should we go to another city?" Sunny wondered.

 

"What do you mean go to another city? That would just waste time and I would have to be stuck with you even more!" I opposed.

 

"For once, I agree with Joongki." Jong Kook began, "Not about wasting time but staying in this one. Joongki hasn't been to Seoul before. And now that we're in Seoul, it'll be better to start exploring today and expand to other places another time."

 

"Thank you hyung,"

 

Sunny thought about it for a while then finally agreed to it. "Alright, but where in Seoul should we start?"

 

"Let's go to the mall!" I shouted.

 

"Out of all places, you choose a mall?" Jong Kook said in disbelief. "There are malls all over the place!"

 

"I'm saying," Sunny muttered.

 

"I'm guessing both of you guys failed to remember that the COEX Mall, the largest underground shopping mall in all of Asia, is in Seoul." I informed them confidently.

 

They both stared at me in shock and surprise. Perhaps it was because I knew something they didn't. Or maybe because I sounded knowledgeable for once. Either way, they were stunned and silent.

 

"T-then let's go?" Sunny stuttered. "Let's call a cab."

 

Jong Kook flagged down a cab and immediately made his way in whereas Sunny and I fought over the remaining window seat (also because nobody would EVER want to sit with massive muscles puncturing you in the ribs during a car ride or have an awkward conversation with the driver). After a couple of minutes of arguing, Jong Kook grabbed my arm and yanked me into the seat next to him with Sunny following right after. Great, just great. With Jong Kook’s blocks of wood he calls arms poking into my side, I gave Sunny a pained expression. She returned it with a devious smirk which soon resembled my pained one when Jong Kook started talking nagging.

 

Sunny leaned in towards my face nonchalantly. What is she doing? With only centimeters between us, I was too scared to turn my head and instead decided to look at her from the corner of my eye. Had she always looked that way? There was no doubt that she was irritating but when we’re not fighting like this, she was undeniably pretty.

 

“Yah! Listen up and stop looking at me like an idiot,” Sunny scolded gently.

 

“What do you want?”

 

“Let’s leave the cab fee to Jong Kook and ditch him? I don’t think I can handle any more of his nagging.”

 

I smirked and leaned in closer, not breaking my gaze of the road, ”Now you’re speaking my language.”

 

I tolerated another 45 minutes of Jong Kook nagging and Sunny’s hair hitting my face whenever she saw something interesting outside the window. When we arrived, Sunny and I hopped out of the car without a second thought. “Hyung, be a dear and pay the fee for us?”

 

Jong Kook gave me a bewildered look, “A dear? What are you up to you little rascal?”

 

My smirk disappeared once I remembered how observative he was. “I uh I just-”

 

“Just ignore him. He’s acting dumb as usual.” Sunny interrupted giving me a small wink at the end.

 

Jong Kook’s gaze soften and he pulled out his wallet. When he leaned in towards the taxi driver, Sunny intertwined her hands with mine and counted down from three.

 

Three.

Two.

One.

 

The two of us sprinted with all of our might hand in hand. We ran inside a boutique on the second floor and rested against a mirrored wall. “I think we should be safe in here. Maybe wait another minute or two?”

 

Sunny only nodded her head, still out of breath. I leaned in and rested my head on top of hers as she laid her head closer to my chest. And so, we waited in that position with our hands still intertwined.

 

Finally realizing the position we were in, I immediately pulled away and her body fell towards the space I just created, causing her to hit her head on a wall.

 

“Yah! You couldn’t tell me before you would stand up! Aish, my head!” she exclaimed.

 

“Oh shut up. I wouldn’t want to be seen with you. What if somebody thought we were dating? My entire rep would have been tainted because of you. And it’s not even like you hit the wall hard you little princess.” I scoffed. “We ditched Jong Kook hyung anyways, it’s not like I have to spend time with you anymore.”

 

“Then let’s just leave,” she muttered angrily. She grabbed her bag and stood up, leaving without a second thought. I followed afterwards.

 

We cautiously looked around and left when we realized the coast was clear. I scanned the area and looked for anybody to hit on. New town, new girls. Nothing wrong with that right? When I found someone interesting, I tapped on Sunny’s shoulder and whispered, “Do you have a piece of paper? Just a scrap would work and the sooner you give it, the less I’ll bother you.”

 

She hesitated before ripping out a corner of her notebook and handing it over to me. I gave her a sarcastic grin which she returned with a glare. I crumpled the paper and walked around, throwing it in a girl’s hair before returning to my original spot next to Sunny. “Watch this.” I told her.

 

I walked up to a group of girls hanging out near a bench with confidence and stopped their conversation with a sweet smile. “Excuse me, miss.”

 

The one in the middle replied with a flirty tone, “How may I help you?”

 

“I noticed that you have something in your hair. If you don’t mind,” I pushed aside the strands beside her face and slowly made my way closer to her face. The apple of her cheeks shone a soft shade of pink as I retrieved the small piece of paper I threw. I distanced myself from the girl and flashed her and her friends another smile.

 

“Thank you,” she grinned.

 

“Anytime. So do you guys live here in Seoul?”

 

They all nodded and giggled. “What about you?” one of the friends asked.

 

“This is my first time in Seoul. I’m actually here for a trip for school. I hope I can continue to see sights as beautiful as you three here in Seoul though.” They all giggled and attempted to cover up their noticeable blushing. “Well I hope you all have a nice day. Hopefully we’ll see more of each other!” I chuckled and turned around seeing Sunny with an irritated expression. I playfully grinned at her and lifted my fingers up, counting down from three.

 

Three.

Two.

One.

 

“WAIT!” the girls quickly ran up to me and started pouting.

 

“It wouldn’t be terrible to meet such an amazing guy and not see him again. Can I at least get your name? I’m Go Hye Mi and those two aren’t so important.” The girl who I threw the paper at said.

 

“Hye Mi-ah!” one of the friends exclaimed, “Excuse my friend here. She doesn’t really do well with manners. My name is Yoon Baek Hee and that over there is Kim Pil Suk.”

 

“Well nice to meet all of you. I’m-”

 

“Pil-sukie look!” Hye Mi squealed. I glanced over to see what she was staring at and saw Sunny with a bewildered expression.

 

“Woah,” Pil Suk whispered in astonishment.

 

“It’s perfect!” Baek Hee said.

 

The three rushed over to Sunny and started saying stuff about how beautiful and amazing her bag was. I scoffed and stared at them incredulously. “Jealous, you little troublemaker?” someone asked while putting a rock hand on my shoulder.

 

“Jong Kook hyung! I uh just uhm-”

 

“You think I wouldn’t find you? You don’t go very far. It’s like you want me to find you,” he said with an intense look in his eyes and a smile.

 

I looked down to avoid his gaze and was surprised to see a couple of shopping bags in his clutch. He laughed gaily, “Too bad I didn’t care if you ran or not.”

 

“You didn’t? Why? I thought you were supposed to be the person who had to watch over me.”

 

“Ah yes but you see, you have her.” he said while pointing at Sunny, “she’s probably the only girl who has no interest in you whatsoever and I mean look at her! She just steals all of your potential dates without even trying. I trust her to keep you out of trouble and it makes my life easier.”

 

“What makes you think she has no interest in me? If I was a girl, I would die to be living with me like she is.”

 

“Have you ever tried talking to the girl? She basically spills out her life story while drinking tea. She finds this other guy attractive anyways. But I’m still convinced you’re gonna fall for her first and I’ll get my $20. If she’s interested then I’ll lose and we all know that’s not going to happen.”

 

“Aish. That’s not going to happen! What if I leave her?”

 

“Do you really think you will? I mean look at yourselves. You always stayed within walking distance from each other. I’m convinced you’re not going to leave her. But that doesn’t matter because guess what!” Jong Kook wrapped his arm around my shoulders and gently tightened it, “I’m here now. Now you and Sunny were looking a little cuddly in the taxi back there. Why don't you tell me allll about it?" I groaned in aggravation as he dragged me around.

 

 

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg


March 25, 2014

We did nothing. We went to the biggest mall in Asia and I had potential girls stolen away from me, was dragged around by Jong Kook hyung, and didn't even get anything for the project or myself. What a waste of the day. I need food. Comfort food. Maybe street vendors tonight? I need it. 

-Song Joongki ^^ 

 

 

 



Well it’s been awhile hasn’t it? :D

Have you ever just looked at an old story and cringe at how cheesy you are cause geez I made this story so cheesy that I top my macaroni with it… But anyways, I’m determined to finish this story and let me just say I’m truly grateful for all of you just continuing to wait for this story! I love you all so much. This chapter was basically like a filler and I'm so sorry if it . Also sorry if the format's a little different from the other chapters. Don't know what's up with that... But here's a small part of their Day 1!

And guess what, our babe (SONG JOONGKI OMG YASSS) is out of the army so I’m extremely happy about that but our other babe (the one and only LEE SUNGMIN) is married so no more sunsun but congrats to him!

Please subscribe and comment and see you next year when I finally decide to write the next chapter! (I kid I kid…. I promise I’m joking… I don’t even know anymore sorry)