iv

Two Months With Miss Aegyo

 He Better Show Up ~

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg

 

Joongki's POV

The class went as any other went. The teacher lectured. People took notes. I doodled a little then fell asleep. But out of all people, I had to be paired with that short dork person called Sunny. Why does it have to be me out of all people? And especially after what happened yesterday after class.

"Alright students. Please give me your permission slips on your way out. Today and tomorrow is when I would like to have them. Class dismissed."

Everyone jumped out of their seats and handed in their sheets while running out the door. Everyone except one person.

"Ms. Park, with all due respect, I can NOT work with him" Sunny exclaimed giving me a disgusted look.

I rolled my eyes and joined the two at Ms. Park's desk.

"Ms. Park, with all due respect," I mocked, "I cannot work with her."

"Oh I'm so sorry you guys," Ms. Park said, "but I don't really care. You guys were chosen as partners and it will remain like that whether you like it or not. Whatever problems you had before, just get over it because you two will be bonding a lot within the next two months."

Sunny poked the inside of her cheek with her tongue as I exhaled deeply.

"Is there any other solution?" Sunny inquired.

He sighed, "The only other choice is to not go at all but I would not recommend that. This is a big part of your grade and if you don't go, you'll be here all by yourself. That reminds me, please hand in your permission slips now."

Sunny gently took the half sheet of paper out while I hesitated. At school, all by myself. I could just stroll around the school and nobody would care. I could just skip classes and no one would care. They would all be in some random part of Korea while I'm all the way here in Daegu. And best of all, I wouldn't have to work with Sunny.

"Joongki, may I have your permission slip please?"

I slowly took the crumpled piece of paper out of my pocket and stared at it. "Actually, Ms. Park, I think I'm gonna think this over."

"Yah Song Joongki, are you an idiot? If it's this big of a deal, I'm willing to work with you. Just hand her the paper," Sunny said with a hurt look in her eye.

"Joongki, the last chance to give that to me is right before we go on the bus. Otherwise, we will leave without you. Now run off, passing period is about to end."

I stuffed the paper back in my pocket and walked out without another word. Although I was silent, a million thoughts were racing through my head telling me whether I should go or not.

 

img_a0111206aa1.jpgimg_a0111206aa1.jpg


Sunny's POV

"So he really just walked out?" Jessica asked, "Omo, he's so badass! He didn't even go to school on Friday at all too! That's so hot!"

"Jessica, that's not hot. It's annoying. What am I going to do! I don't want to finish this project all by myself! Ms. Park even said that I can't find another partner or join another group and she didn't have a reason for it. That idiot Song Joongki!" I shouted in despair.

"It's alright, Sunny. I'll help you with your project if he doesn't come,"

"I don't think so Miss Jung." Ms. Park joined in, "Although Miss Lee's case is bad. You have to worry about your own project and Sunny has to worry about her own."

"Ms. Park, don't you think that's a little unfair? And besides, Sunny is a good student b-"

"Miss Jung, you're right. Sunny is a great student so she could do it on her own if Joongki does not show up." Ms. Park interrupted.

"It's alright, Jess. I'll just deal with it," I said emtionless.

"I'm sorry Sunny. The other teachers and I wanted to see the potential between two different students. You and Joongki were paired up since you're a good student and he's not so much. And Jessica, you were paired up with Donghae for the same reason. We didn't want more than two people since two people might work on it while one slacks off or the other way around. But keep your spirits high, this is not a very common field trip. Take advantage of it. Now here are your cameras and remember to sign in over at the table." Mr. Park informed while giving us two digital cameras.

I sighed deeply and walked towards one of the numerous table stands that were set up for us.

"Hello! What's your name?" a lady within her early 20's asked entusiaclly.  

"Lee Soon Kyu," I replied.

"Lee Soon Kyu," she mumbled under her breath while dragging her finger down the paper listed with names. "Ah, there you are! It says here you're partner is Song Joongki. Have you found him yet?"

"No. Actually, I'm not sure if he's coming at all,"

"Oh really?" she frowned. "Well just in case he does, make sure you give him this information. It's the hotel you will be staying at, your room number, and the main phone number if you guys have an emergency while on your trip." she tore out a piece of paper and quickly jotted something down.

"We're staying in the same room?"

"Yes, don't worry. It has two seperate rooms with a kitchen and a small living room. I'm not sure if your teacher told you but they paired people by opposites and they specially made sure all the super bad students were paired up with good ones so nothing bad would go on."

"Oh okay," I said unsure. "Well thank you."

"No problem, now just head towards one of the buses and we will handle your bags."

I nodded my head then made way towards the nearest bus. When I got in, it was half way filled.

"Sunny! Over here!" Jessica shouted while waving her hands.

I grinned and made my way towards the excited girl. I was about to sit down next to her until someone pushed me aside and sprinted towards the seat next to Jessica. "Sorry, sis" Donghae said inbetween breaths, "You could sit behind us."

I rolled my eyes and sat in the empty seat behind them and stared out the window.

"Mind if I sit here?" I turned my head over and saw that adorable smile again.

"Be my guest, Sungmin," I answered while patting the seat next to me.

He chuckled and sat.

"So where's Hyuna?" I asked.

"Oh she decided to go with her friends on another bus. We agreed to meet up later. Where's that one guy?"

"Joongki? I don't think he's coming so I'm kinda going solo for the project."

"Well, I'll be glad to keep you company if you need any."

"Thank you Sungmin. You want to listen to music?"

"Sure,"

I took out my iPod and put it on shuffle while handing Sungmin one of my earbuds. We listened to music and conversed as more and more students entered the bus and as we left. Occasionally, Jessica and Donghae would join in then go back into their own little world. It was so amazing I forgot about the problems I had earlier.

The bus randomly stopped and an announcement came on. We still continued to talk and ignore the message in the background. It was all blurry sounding anyways. It's not like anyone would understand.

Someone tapped on Sungmin's shoulders, "Excuse me. I believe that's my seat,"

 

 


Cliffhanger DUN DUN DUNNNN! Well not really, I tried. But here's the next chapter! Sorry it's been a while. I've had school recently and my laptop has been getting the blue screen of death so I have to update on my computer which isn't my favorite thing to do since I have to go on safe mode and everything's all big and not fun. But I promised a chapter and here it is! Sorry if it's not good and sorry for making it pretty short. I'll try to make it more interesting next time. But thank you guys for all the subscribes and comments! You're the best and I love you to the moon and back! Please continue supporting the story and look at the subscriber feed to see when the next update is going to come out! Thank you and byeee!

revised June 4, 2014